Came back to life

Hardin's pov.

The dream woke me up, i saw Tessa next to me and it was such a big relief for me. I kissed her forehead and she woke up.

''Hardin omg,'' she hugged me and started to cry. ''i thought.. i thought i lost you forever.''

''Shh everything is alright baby, i'm right here and besides you cant get rid of me that simple.'' she looked at me with a smile but her eyes were dark red from crying, i guess. God why do i have to hurt hurt her every time? why does she have to cry when she is with me?

''What are you thinking about?'' she asked and snapped me out of my thought.

''um nothing. i'm just happy you are here.''

''I was so scared, i nearly had a heart attack.''

''I'm sorry for that, i'm really sorry that i put you in so much trouble.''

''Hey its ok, i mean we are both a very big mess and i think we kinda deserve each other,'' she said and started to laugh. 

''God my head hurts.'' i said leaning back in the pillow

''Do you want me to call the doctor?'' the second i wanted to say no, the doctor came in 

''Mr Scoot.. how long are you awake?''

''Like 10 minutes or something. why? you thought i was dead?'' i said chuckling

''No, its just, we really didn't want to say it to your wife but in cases like this people hardly wake up.'' when he said wife i looked at Tessa and smirked at the thought that she introduced herself as my wife. The doctors did some shit to me, made sure i was ok and left.

''Do you wanna talk about it? i mean how this happened?'' she asked pointing at my broken leg and my head which was covered with everything but my skin.

''I will tell you that but first i wanna say that i'm sorry for how i acted in the restaurant.''

''No Hardin, we will discuss it later.''

''NO i wanna say it now. I'm really sorry about that. I was just too drunk and i didn't realize what i was doing, i know that its the worst thing i could have ever told you, i mean you wont trust me anymore when i'm drunk, but i will change. I need you to know that you are the only person whom i love the most in this world, more then anything. I'm so glad that you are mine, and most of the time i fell like i don't deserve you.''

''Hardin don't say that. You have done so much for me and i couldn't be more grateful. Yes, we had arguments, we both acted like shit to each other, but that's what couples do right?'' she said and hold my hands.

''I love you so much,''

''I love you,'' she said and pecked my lips making sure that she didn't hurt me or anything, she did it very gentle.

''As much as i wanna kiss and stuff, would you like to tell me what happened?''

''After i left the restaurant with Kim, i went to the hotel and couldn't find you there. I asked everyone i could and the only thing i thought was that you left the country, so i went to the airport.. well i didn't go, i was on my way and driver was riding too slow and i was on the edge of my nerves so i told him to drive faster, actually i yelled in his ear, he started to panic and lost control over the wheel.''

''What about Kim?'' when she asked that i got pale because i remember, the doctors were saying to me when i first opened my eyes something about Kim, but i couldn't remember what exactly.

''I.. i don't know much about her, she was with me in the car and when i opened my eyes for the first time the doctors told me something about her, but i cant remember.''

''Hold on, i have to ask them,'' she said getting out my room and going to the reception

Tessa's pov

''Excuse me, could you tell em where Kim Scott's room is?''

''I'm sorry ma'am but we cant let anyone in right now''

''Why? what happened to her?''

''She had a...''

What happened to Kim?

(Author's note)

I reached 10k. Thank you soooooo much guys. it means the world to me. 

Thank you everyone who supports me. 

Love each and everyone of you.