My girl.

''Hardin i need to tell you something,'' i said sitting next to him

''What is it?''

''Something happened and i think you need to know that''

''Tessa you are scaring me''

''Yesterday when all of this happened i was super mad at you. I wanted to forget about everything and went to museums where i met my old school friend Mike. I was very close with him in during school years but he left school and transferred here and we weren't in touch till then. He asked me for a coffee to catch up and i said yes. We had a good time and he told me that he was going to take me for a bike ride for sightseeing and stuff.'' 

''Oh please don't tell me you slept with him,'' Hardin said standing up. I didn't tell him anything and he was already angry.

''No, nothing happened. Don't interrupt me i have to tell this now or i will explode.''

''Ok sorry love. Go on.'' i told him everything, every small detail about the meeting with Mike. By the expression on Hardin's face i could tell that he was angry and pissed, but at the same time he seemed proud

''God i don't know what to say. I wanna meet that dude. God i'm such a dick, i want there to protect you from that piece of shit.''

''Hardin dont' say that. You are not my bodyguard or something and i made everything clear by myself.''

''Yeah actually i'm you bodyguard, I wanna protect you from every kind of dick. I wanna meet him and teach him a  good lesson''

''No Hardin, that will make everything worse. I told him everything that he has to know and besides, i'm not going to see him anymore.''

''Yeah but he knew that you are engaged, why the fuck did he try to kiss you?''

''Because he is an ass,'' i looked at Hardin to see him with a wide smile

''what? is it something on my face?'' i went to the mirror to check

''No, i'm just taken back''

''By what?''

''You just used the word ASS in your sentence. That's a new thing''

''seriously Hardin''

''I'm so proud of you, my girl.'' he hugged me 

''You are such a child. If i knew that would make you happy i would use that word more''

''Everything  about you makes me happy, well beside this thing that you just told me. But we will get through it.'' he kissed my forehead. we sat on the sofa. i told him everything that i saw in the shops, showing him pictures and samples of things that i saw for the wedding. 

''I have called everyone, so you don't have to worry about the guests and i also organized the place.'' i pecked his lips

''You are the best''

''I have heard that before''

''Oh really? and who told you that?''

''You.. every time i make love to you,'' he said looking deep into my eyes with hunger in his eyes

''So full of yourself''

''Excuse me, its not my fault that i'm good at everything i do,'' he said with a smirk. We went back to the wedding topic and discussed some colors. We chose the wedding to be white and purple. With beautiful flowers in both sides of the aisle. I ordered the flowers online from the shop which was near to the place where the wedding was going to be held. We also organized a fitting for my dress and his costume.

''I'm so happy. I have never thought that this day will come so fast. The day when i will organize my own wedding''

''I actually never thought that i was gonna get married.'' we both laughed and i said

''What if the same opinion comes back? ''

''What do you mean?''

''I mean what if you get tired of the married life and just leave.''

''I love you too much to leave.'' he pecked my lips and laid me down on the bed

''It was good at the office today, you should visit me more. It makes me happy.''

''Yeah about things that will make you happy...''

''God something else happened?''

''No, chill it didn't happen but i think it will happen in the nearest future''

What is Tessa going to tell Hardin?

What did she decide to do?