{4} ✔️

Dahlia's POV
************

"If I see one kid pull out a vape I am leaving." I grumbled as I put my seatbelt on. Caden smirked as he adjusted his mirror and then pulled out of my driveway. "In who's car?"

"I'll hitch hike." I pouted.

I was only going bowling with him and his crazy ass friends for three reasons.

1. My siblings and even my dad had plans this Saturday and I didn't wanna be the only loser stuck home alone on a Saturday night. I wouldn't hear the end of it.

2. I promised myself I'd get out more and make more friends this year.

3. Billie.

If was mostly the third reason that made me pull myself out of bed and get ready to go out with them.

"You'll get murdered if you do and I won't have that shit," Cadence interjected. "You look cute, babe. Billie's gonna love it."

My outfit was pretty simple

My outfit was pretty simple. A long black graphic tee paired with chunky blue boots that matched the color in the shirt. It looked nice and I was lucky because I'd just put on the first thing I saw in my closet.

"You have shorts on under that? You better." Caden treats me like he treats Cadence. Like a two year old child. He's overprotective as shit, but I love him anyway.

"Sure." I said before looking down at my phone. I texted back some of the people that'd asked me some questions about the clubs and then got on Instagram, scrolling through it until we finally made it to the bowling alley.

When we got inside, we were immediately surrounded by what must've been twenty musty jocks, all yelling at the top of their lungs as they greeted Caden with bro hugs and ass slaps and all that dude shit. I rolled my eyes as I walked toward the counter to get myself some bowling shoes. Cadence stayed behind, basking in any and all attention she managed to get from the guys.

"Size seven." I smiled at the guy behind the counter as I took my wallet out of my purse.

"Size nine." I looked over at her, a small smile playing at my lips as I did. I didn't feel any less nervous around her, but I was hiding my nerves pretty well so far...Even though we hadn't even officially said hello to each other.

"You look dope." I laughed as I eyed her outfit. A big, tan colored designer Gucci outfit. Her family really was loaded.