{63}✔️

Dahlia's POV
************

Day 4 of cabinchella was not a good one.

"I told you not to eat that shit—"

"Shut the fuck up, Denver!" Julia huffed before leaning over the toilet to puke again. I cringed.

"Oh my god, fuck, move over!" Caden pushed her to the side the second she was done and started to puke too. "Please hold me, dude." He whined. Denver sighed and began patting Caden's back just as he'd done for Julia.

Last night we decided to order Japanese food because some of these fools were craving it, and now everyone who'd eaten it is puking up their guts today. I'm pretty sure they've got food poisoning, or maybe not. Maybe it's just the fact that after eating who knows how many desserts they decided it'd still be a good idea to eat Japanese for dinner. Or maybe it's just the placebo effect.

"Ow!" Cadence clutched her stomach as she leaned away from the trashcan she'd just puked in. She hadn't eaten any Japanese food, but every time she sees someone else vomit, she vomits.

"Right, well...I'll just grab my perfume later." I said before backing out of the bathroom and closing the door quickly. It smelled pretty damn vile in there. One more second and I probably would've thrown up myself.

I hightailed it back to me and Billie's room and pouted as I noticed her sitting on the bed with her arms crossed over her chest. She was wearing a pout of her own, her forehead creasing as she frowned.

"Billie, I know this sucks, but you need to take your medicine and eat your soup. It'll help you get better faster and—"

"No." She cut me off. I sighed.

Billie's like a two-year-old child when she's sick, and if she wasn't so damn adorable I would've just left her in here to suffer by herself.

She is adorable, though, so instead of doing that I walked over to the bed and straddled her. I planted kisses all over her face and laughed as she squirmed around, trying to push me away.

"You're gonna get sick!" She tried to cover her mouth as she spoke, but I wouldn't let her.

"Exactly. The sooner you get rid of this cold the better. If I have to get it so you can get rid of it, so be it." This is what my dad used to do to cheer me up when I was a kid. He'd kiss me and tickle me and try to 'take my cold away' and it was the sweetest thing in the world.

"Get away from me, you maniac. I'd feel awful if you caught a cold so close to Christmas." She huffed.

"I'll get off of you if and only if you pinkie promise to take your medicine and then eat your soup."

We had a little staring contest. Her eyes narrowed for a few moments as she tried to intimidate me and then they widened again as she pouted, silently begging me not to make her do it. Then they fluttered shut as she let out a small, defeated breath, and I smirked as I leaned over to grab the bottle of medicine off of the bedside table.

"Okay, two teaspoons. That's it." I said cheerfully. She blinked, not responding as her frown came right back. "It isn't bad at all, okay? I'll take some to prove it."