{136}✔️

A/N: I'm extra af so I'm working on a 'soundtrack' for this book 💀 it'll probably be my next Spotify playlist but I'm not gonna officially make it until the book is finished.

Dahlia's outfit:

Kit's outfit:

************Dahlia's POV************

************
Dahlia's POV
************

I narrowed my eyes at Billie as I put my arm on the arm of the couch and rested my face on my fist, crossing one of my legs over the other and bouncing my foot up and down.

We'd been in the middle of talking when she suddenly picked up her phone and began staring at it, and it was clear that my voice was just background noise as she started tapping away.

That had been around...Five minutes ago and she hasn't looked up from the stupid phone since. In an effort to pretend she was still paying me attention, she started randomly saying 'mhm' and 'right' and 'I feel you' every thirty seconds or so. Maybe that would've worked if I was still talking, but I literally stopped just a few seconds after she picked up her phone.

I just want to know what the fuck is so important on that damn phone. I wanna know who she's talking to.

I mean, I completely understand if she's dealing with something important and she has to be on her phone. And I'm thinking that it must be important because if it wasn't, she wouldn't be acting like this, but why can't she just tell me what's going on?

Every time I ask if everything's okay she tells me that everything is fine and that she doesn't know why I keep asking that. Every time I mention how distracted she seems she goes on a ten-minute rant about how I need to trust her more, how I don't have to be in her business all the time, and blah, blah, blah.