{71}✔️

A/N: A few things:

1. Thank you to anyone who's ever pointed a typo or something out to me because I never rlly reply to those comments but I always go back to fix that shit immediately 💀💀💀 I proofread all my damn chapters twice. Once on my phone and once on my computer where I have grammarly and I still end up with annoying lil mistakes lmao.

2. Happy late Memorial Day

3. Thanks for all the votes and comments. I never say anything about the votes but I really appreciate them and I know I've said this a lot but I LIVE for comments I absolutely love reading them and I've never had a story where ppl have commented so much before. I love y'all

4. Y'all are the sweetest ppl ever. Some of u have messaged me on my insta and u all make my day when u tell me how much u like the book. I could cry y'all are all so lovely. Thank u babiess

5. I was gonna say something else but I forgot.

6. Idk if y'all even read the author's notes but thanks if u do.

7. OH I REMEMBER WHAT I WAS GONNA SAY. Dude y'all will never guess where I'm from. I mean given the fact that I've typed y'all out like forty times already, it might not come as too much of a shock. But anywhom I'm from Alabama and I don't think a lot of ppl know that lmao. I laugh every time y'all drag Alabamians bc yea, they're fucking trash (I'm ashamed to say I come from this shit show state but hey. 🤷🏽‍♀️) I just thought I'd say that because idk. Back in the day when I first started writing I used to swear up and down I was from England 💀💀 but anyways sorry for this annoying, long, unnecessary author's note. I hope y'all enjoy this chapter!

************
Dahlia's POV
************

"BORN TO BE WILD!" I screamed with the song once again before finally turning the music down and putting my full focus on the laptop in front of me.

"Baby, I love you so much, but even I think this is ridiculous. It's literally been hours. You cannot possibly still be comfortable in there. Go inside, please." Billie pleaded. I rolled my eyes at her, which she apparently saw. "Don't roll your pretty little orbs at me, you bitch. Just do what daddy tells you."

"Bro, you gotta stop saying that shit." I laughed. "We're perfectly comfortable in here, aren't we, Prince Styles?" I turned to look at my cat who was still sleeping in the passenger seat of my car.

I've been out here for about four hours, Skyping with Billie the whole time as I worked on editing Josephine's videos. So far I've got three done and I'm almost done with the fourth. We had a lot of work to do after taking two weeks off for our little vacation. She's been filming like crazy and I've been editing like crazy since the day after my birthday. I have to get caught up before school gets back in next Monday, otherwise, I'm gonna be stressed as fuck.

I'm going to call it a day after I finish this fourth video, then tomorrow I'll edit the other four and then I'll be all caught up for now.

"You're being ridiculous. Your room misses you." Billie shook her head. I put my phone down and she shouted at me to pick it back up so she could see me again, but I didn't listen. I needed both of my hands for a few seconds.