{50}✔️

Dahlia's POV
************

"I can't believe I can drive now!" I cheered, picking my license up out of the cup holder. Billie snatched it away from me and put my hand back on the wheel again.

"I can't fucking believe it either!" She whimpered, clinging to the sides of her seat. I rolled my eyes at her and flipped her off. I drive fast, yeah, but I'm a really good driver.

Staying home and sleeping all of today was canceled because my darling brother and Julia decided they wanted to have loud sex all night and early this morning. When I heard them start up again at noon, I called Billie and asked if she wanted to hang out today. Thankfully, she did.

We went to my favorite thrift store and spent like three hours in there. I'd been saving a lot of money for my next visit and now I've got a shit ton of shit that I can't wait to make something cool out of.

I'm gonna see if I can work with Aunt Josephine like Cadence suggested, and I'm gonna have an 'interview' with her next Friday, but I'm also gonna start my own little Etsy shop. I have a lot of old clothes that I made but don't wear anymore and don't wanna throw away, so I'll start selling those first.

Billie demanded that we take all the stuff I'd bought to her house so she could watch me 'make my magic' and I made no arguments. As long as I could stay out of my own house for a few more hours, I don't care what I do.

"Slow down, there's a speed bump coming up in a few." She yelled.

"It'll be fine."

"Dahlia—"

"I'm kidding!" I slowed down slightly so that I was doing the actual speed limit. She didn't seem satisfied with the pace, but I didn't care. It's not like I'm going ninety miles an hour.

"We still have ten minutes until we get to my house. I can't do this, pull over." Billie shook her head as she started undoing her seatbelt. I wanted to argue, but this is her car so I decided against it. I let out a small sigh and then slowed down, pulling over on the side of the road.

"Billie, you're ridiculous."

"You drive life Michael Phelps swims."

***

"That's sick!" Billie exclaimed as she stared in awe at the black hoodie in front of us. I laughed loudly as she stared at the hoodie, tilting her head in confusion as she looked back and forth between it and the paper in front of us.

Billie knows nothing about making clothes, apparently. If this is how she reacts to iron-on transfer paper I can't imagine how she'd react to what happens when I start up my sewing machine.

"People are gonna buy the fuck out of your clothes!" She grinned as she picked the hoodie up and put it on. "I'll pay you $50 for this."

"No, you will not! I wanna keep that." I pouted. It's got a picture of Justin Bieber's face on it and it looks really cool.

She gave me the puppy dog eyes and I sighed before begrudgingly nodding. "Fine, keep it. It's free."

"You're the best."