{79}✔️

A/N: again, I was only gonna update once today but I already have a billion chapters typed up and so much is happening nd it's great nd I can't wait for u to see it I wish I could just post everything rn but I'm trying to have some self-control OKAY. Enjoy the chapter.

OH

AND THANKS FOR 66K. I HOPE ONE DAY I MAKE BILLIE PROUD ND REACH 666K 🤞🏽

*************
Dahlia's POV
*************

Mondays fucking suck. That seems to be a common theme.

"I think our wedding should totally be in the summertime!" Ken grinned and Caden nodded, typing it into his computer. The twins, Ken and Gigi are sitting with us in home ec today, and they all seem so fucking happy. Then there's me and Billie.

"I don't care who the florist is, I don't care who the caterer is, and I don't care what kind of cake there is." Billie muttered as she glared at the wall in front of her, tapping her pencil on the desk constantly. I glared at the pencil and tried to block the annoying sound out, but it was hard to ignore.

I sighed after a few moments before scooting my chair back abruptly and walking to Mrs. East's desk.

"Do you need help with something, Dahlia?" She smiled. I nodded. "When you said there would be no switching partners—"

"I meant I'd rather dig my own grave, lay in it, and let my worst enemy piss on it before I allow anyone to switch. Once one person does, all the others want to too, and it makes my job much more difficult." She shook her head.

"Right...Great to know."

"Are you and Billie having trouble? This happens a lot. This project, especially when done by actual couples, is...How do I say this right?" She thought for a moment before letting out a small sigh. "Pretty fucking shitty. And stressful."

"Yeah." I agreed. "Billie and I broke up, so it's a little weird...You know, planning our future wedding that's never going to happen."

"I'm sorry," She smiled sadly. "But I can't let you guys switch."

"Can I get another one of those planning sheets with all the wedding info on it?" I asked hopefully. She nodded and handed me one. "Thanks." I mumbled before walking back to my seat. I drew a line down the middle of the list and then handed it to Billie.

"I'll figure out everything on the left side, you can figure out everything on the right." I muttered.

"Cool." She didn't stop tapping the stupid pencil or pick up the paper. I sighed as I ran a hand through my hair. "Are you gonna work on that now, or..."

"No, I'll do it when I get home." She mumbled.

She will most certainly fucking not. I was with her for 5 and a half months. I know damn well she won't even look at that paper when she gets home.

If she thinks I'm gonna let her fuck up our grade in here, she is sorely mistaken.

"Billie, I know we're not together anymore, but we still have to do this project, and I want a good grade on it. We can just put all our shit to the side and—"