{94}✔️

A/N: SO BITCH BC IM SLOW ND STUPID I DIDNT EXACTLY KNOW WHAT AN E BOY WAS UNTIL I GOOGLED IT AFTER NOTICING PPL CALLING ORB THAT

AND U KNOW WHAT IDK IF ITS A BAD OR GOOD THING TO BE AN E BOY BUT IDCCC HE IS !! CHARACTER DESCRIPTION TIME. HES GOT HIS FINGERS PAINTED BLACK ALWAYSSS (maybe sometimes red or perhaps checkered hmm?) HE WEARS HELLA RINGS!! HES GOT A LIP RING AND ONE EARRING MHMMM. HES GOT THE E BOY FASHION!!! HE WEARS CHAINS ON HIS PANTS!!!

I SAID WHAT I SAID. I STAN WHAT I STAN. I STAN ORI EVEN THO IM THE ONE WHO CREATED HIM SO MAYBE I SHOULDNT BE STANNING ???! THIS IS STILL ALL CAPS IDK WHY.

anywhom enjoy this chapter.

************
Dahlia's POV
************

"Okay everyone, remember, nobody leaves this damn yard until they buy at least one thing." Cadence paced in front of all of us, holding the pink, diamond-encrusted whistle she loves so much between her teeth as she spoke. She honestly looks ridiculous. We all do.

Cadence said we needed to have 'uniforms' to show that we're all working the garage sale in case somebody wants to come up to us and ask us a question or buy something. We all agreed, but we shouldn't have let her pick out the uniforms.

Hot pink shirts, white shorts, hot pink socks, white shoes. And let's not forget the pink fanny packs, headbands, and wristbands she forced us to wear along with it. We look like sporty assholes from the eighties or something.

"Okay, lets go over our jobs again—"

"We all already know what to do." Caden whined. Cadence slapped the shit out of his head and walked away quickly, beginning to go over all our 'duties'.

"Mr. and future Mrs. Doe, you two are on advertising duty," She started, looking at my dad and Josephine. "You two drive around and make sure everyone in this town knows there's a garage sale happening here."

They nodded.

"Cora, Liza, and Matthew. I hope it's not too awkward that you three are working together...But, frankly, I don't give a damn if it is! We've got work to do! You three are in charge of directing people to this house! And make sure to hype up the sale! 'You better hurry, I hear we're almost sold out of everything!' You know, that type of stuff."

"Got it." They nodded.

"Gigi, my handsome, sweet, adorable little Italian sausage," She sighed, smiling at him as he waved excitedly at her. "You're the prettiest person here. Make sure you're the first person other than Cora, Liza, and Matthew that people see. Persuade them to buy things with your handsomeness."

"Yes! I be handsome and people buy things!"

"Prettiest person here?" Caden questioned. "Please. I guess I'm invisible."

"Oh, how I wish you were," Cadence grumbled. "Dahlia, Ken, Caden, and Hudson. You guys are in charge of selling to people and checking them out. Bea, you and I are in charge of suckering these fools into buying all the bull crap that nobody actually wants. Find the ugliest things you possibly can and sell them to whatever idiot seems even a little interested in them."