Over Me

Lucia: 

"Hannah, I am begging you." My words came out quick. I met Van's eyes. He swallowed. 

"How could you do this to Gabi?" Hannah looked at me, confused and downright disgusted. 

My mouth was dry. I tried to swallow, but all I could think of was Gabi coming over. "Just...let us go and I'll call Gabi. This is something we have to talk about in private, not in the middle of this restaurant." 

"Lucia..." Finally, Van spoke up. "We don't have to make it out of here like we're bandits or something." 

"She's in the restroom, so I suggest you get out of here now. But I'm going to tell her I saw Van with another girl," Hannah looked over at her friends. "And I definitely thought better of you Lucia." 

Van and I left money on the table and in no time we'd burst out of the restaurant. I walked next to him towards his car. We didn't say anything until we were at a stoplight. "Why are you so damn scared?" Van's eyes found mine and I pressed a hand against my forehead. 

"You don't get it. You never will." I snapped. I closed my mouth. The car ride was quiet until we got back to my apartment. "Do you want to come up?"

"No," Van looked straight ahead. I pushed my tongue against my cheek and wrapped a hand around his. 

"Will you come up? Please?" He finally sighed and drew his hand away from mine, turning the engine off. Our bodies bumped together until I unlocked the front door. We collapsed onto the couch.

"What's a boy to do with you?" He murmured, drawing a hand into my hair. My phone vibrated in my jacket pocket. I took off the jacket and tossed it over to the other couch. My hands wound around Van's back and I pressed against him. I inhaled, drawing my head against his chest. It was just us in the apartment, Isabelle was at work. 

"I don't know." I caught one of his hands and pressed it against my mouth. "Hey."

"What?"

I swallowed. Van shifted slightly, pressing even closer against me. "No more abstinence."

"What?" Van pulled away from me. 

"I'm calling it. No more abstinence." I pressed against him and grabbed his face with both hands. "I'm tired of sneaking around like a twelve-year-old."

"You say this after we've snuck away from"-

"Shhhh." I leaned into him, his mouth finally responding to mine.

"What about the guilt part?" 

"I'm removing it for a moment. Let me have this?" He pulled me over him, his leg inching between both of mine. I breathed in, feeling my skin come alive wherever his hands touched. Finally, finally. Dear god, where would I even begin with him? "Also, let's not do this in the living room." (A/N: I haven't written smut in like a year please have mercy) 

"What?" He laughed. I shifted away from him. 

"Come on. I'd rather Isabel not walk in and evict me." I jumped up, the crook of my neck where Van's hand had been feeling unbearably wrong now that I'd left Van on the couch. He slid off, and I casually grabbed his hand, moving towards the hallway. 

Once we'd stepped in my bedroom, I had another flashback of the last time Van had laid in my bed. How we'd had such a terrible blowout. But not this time. "Hey." Van's hands wrapped around my waist. "We don't have to do anything if you're"-

"You're kidding. Do you know how long I've been trying to get into your pants?" Van's surprised face made me laugh. "I'm kidding, I"- Van's mouth knocked against mine. His hands pushed underneath my shirt, our legs bumping against each other. We moved onto the bed, Van's hands grabbing at his own shirt. Our kisses were hungry. Too hungry. "We'll go slow." I gasped.