28. Nick

They shouldn't have gone together.

If they had driven separately, he wouldn't be forcing his eyes away from her bare legs and onto the road. They are tan and look so smooth that after a few minutes, he can't resist moving his hand to her thigh while keeping one on the wheel. She rests her hand on top of his and curls her fingers between his and into his palm.

"So I guess this means we're back together?" He asks as he merges onto the interstate. "I know we never officially said..."

She scoots closer to him on his bench seat until she's able to rest her head on his shoulder. "I'd say that's a pretty safe bet."

He brings their hands to his mouth and kisses the back of hers. "I love you so much."

"Always," she says. She flips their hands around and kisses his palm. "Don't think you're ever getting rid of me."

Nick laughs at the absurdity that he would ever want that. But Bailey doesn't laugh.

He can actually hear her breathing change as she licks up his palm to the tip of his middle finger. She takes the finger into her mouth, and Nick's eyes start to close—reveling in her warm, wet, velvety lips.

He vaguely watches as his truck veers to the shoulder of the road, and his eyes snap open. He removes his hand from hers. "You can't do that if we want to make it home in one piece."

"Fine," she pouts, and lays her head back on his shoulder.

"Just wait until we get there, I've got two weeks of energy built up."

"Really?" She tilts her head toward him. "You never...um...relieved yourself?" She places her hand on his crotch now. He's already hard so it's not difficult for her to find what she's looking for. Once she does, she applies the perfect amount of pressure from tip to base under her palm.

"You really want to kill us, don't you?" He asks with shaky breath.

She leans into his neck, still rubbing him leisurely, teasingly. "Just watch the road. And answer my question. I want to know."

"What? Did I jack off? No. I was too depressed." Nick opens his eyes wide in an attempt to focus out of the windshield.

"But you're not depressed now, are you?"

A half smile crosses his face. "No, not at all." He sucks in a breath as Bailey compresses her hand on to him even more, encircling her fingers around what she can reach through his jeans. "What about you? Did you?"

She sits up straight in order to bring her mouth to his ear. "No," she whispers. "I told you no one can make me feel like you can, not even myself."

Nick bites his lip. He needs to get to his dorm ASAP, but he's afraid to speed up anymore in case she does end up distracting him too much. Luckily, he hasn't seen a single car on his side of the road in awhile. The storm must have kept people home even though it's barely a sprinkle now.

Bailey nuzzles her nose into the crook behind his ear. "But I wish I could right now. I'm so wet, baby."

Nick decides to see for himself, reaching between her legs with his free hand. Her shorts are short and thin and not much of a barrier to her panties. And that's as far as he needs to get. He can feel her warm, wet juices soaking through the material.

"Holy fuck," he breathes out, and she giggles at his reaction.

He gives another slow blink and realizes he's stopped paying attention to the road again. He removes his hand, but she doesn't, continuing to rub him. "You've gotta stop. We only have..." He looks at his radio clock. "Thirty minutes of driving left."