1. Nick

He's never seen this parking lot so fucking full before. All he wants to do his park his truck, so he can head straight to Bailey's room, but everyone and their grandma must be visiting this week. It's finals week for fuck's sake, why are there so many cars here?

He finally sees an empty spot in the very last row. He curses because that means it's going to take him even longer to walk to her building. As soon as he shuts off his engine, though, he sees her in his rear view mirror, walking toward him. She must have been watching for him. Once he steps outside, she begins running.

Smiling to himself, he takes in the sight of her.  Her long blonde is tied back and flowing behind her, and he can already see the smile that takes over her whole face. She's wearing gray shorts and her legs look more tan than the last time he saw her.

She doesn't pause when she reaches him, jumping up and wrapping her legs around his waist. He has become so accustomed to her weight that he doesn't even stumble as he catches her. Before either of them say a single word, she attaches her lips to his. Groaning, he slides his tongue towards her mouth which she accepts willingly. He has missed her.

"Has it really only been two weeks?" He asks, out of breath. "It feels like much longer."

"Technically, it's only been twelve days." She bites her bottom lip and grinds her pelvis into the already growing bulge in his jeans. "But I see that something has been missing me."

"Well if you wouldn't have made me promise not to jerk off..."

She unwraps her legs and stands up in front of him. "It adds to the anticipation, don't you think?"

"If you say so," he says reluctantly. It's not like he needs any added anticipation, but he had promised her.

"Let's go, baby," she says, grabbing his hand and leading him in the direction of her building. "Did you find out when your summer semester officially starts?"

"In a month."

She sticks her bottom lip out. "I understand why you're taking classes, but it still sucks that I'm going to be at my parents without you basically all summer."

"Considering your family still doesn't know about us, it may be a good thing."

They reach her building, and she stops outside of the door to look at him. "We're going to tell them as soon as possible. I'm done putting it off. I don't care what you say."

The thought of it is already making Nick's stomach upset. He can only imagine how Ian is going to take the news. It won't be pretty. "I know it has to happen eventually, but what if your parents say I can't stay there anymore?"

She rolls her eyes, and Nick opens the door for them. "Nick, you know they won't do that."

He's sure that she's probably right about that, but things will still definitely change. "I'll still see you every weekend, hopefully. Whenever you're willing to make the drive, anyway."

They are at a landing on the stairs, and she stops. "I've driven to see you every weekend for last two months when you're three hours away, what makes you think I won't do it when you're only an hour?"

"Well you're going to be working at the pool. Who knows how many free weekends you'll have?"

She smirks and shoves her hand down the front of his pants unexpectedly. She places her fingers around his shaft, stroking it up and down. His semi is instantly getting hard again. "Nick, It's only been twelve days, and I want to get on my knees right here in the stairwell. Do you really think I'm not going to come see you every chance I get?"