Love is a troublemaker (Deacury)

___________________________________Thanks to @ADINOF for giving me inspiration!

Freddie's POV:

I didn't wanted him to kiss me. I didn't love him. I loved John and only him. I never thought about cheating when I was with John. about I waited too long for him to make something this stupid. I knew I had a reputation but I changed.

I never wanted Paul. I didn't love him (Like everyone I think). He pushed me on the wall to kiss me. I didn't wanted that. I tried to push him away. This was useless. He was stronger than me.

I saw him with the corner of my eye. John was there watching me being abused by Paul. The problem was that he probably thought that I was cheating. I finally escaped Paul's grip but John was already gone. I tried to run after John but Paul took my wrist. I was a prisoner and Paul was my cell.

There was only one way I could escape this jail. I punched him. One time. Two times. Three times. Too many times maybe. He was unconscious but I couldn't stop. I was too angry. He was my punching bag. I could almost hear the song 'Eye of the tiger' in my head. I felt like Rocky. Maybe a bit too much.

I felt my hands being grabbed. I turned to see a police officer handcuffing me. What have I done?

"I'm taking you to the police station.  You have the right to keep your silence." he said.

This couldn't happen. I still had to talk to John. I couldn't be arrested. How stupid could I have been? The police officer almost threw me in the police car and drove to the police station.

They did everything they had to do with me and they put me in a cell. I escaped one jail to get to an other. I felt alone. Terribly alone.

It was the time for my call. I called the one I had to, John. I was afraid that he wouldn't answer. Luckily he did.

"Hello?" he asked.

"Hey John it's Freddie..." I said.

"We have nothing to talk about Freddie. Bye..." he said.

"Stop!" I almost yelled.

"Don't hang up. Don't hang up. Don't hang up. Please... I-I did something bad and now I need you. I need you to listen to me. I need you to understand. I just need you." I said.

"Come to the apartment if you want to talk." he said.

"I-I can't. I'm at the police station. I need you to come. I can explain everything. Please..."

I could hear him sight loudly.

"I'll be there." he said and hung up.

Two hours later

He finally arrived to talk to me. He looked just angry.

"You had something to say, say it." he said.

"I didn't kiss Paul! He did and I tried to pull him away but he was too strong. I was so angry at him th-" I stopped myself.

"Are you listening to me John?" I asked.

"Yes." he said but I knew that he couldn't remember a word I said.

"I really need you to listen to me. It's important!" I said.

"I-I can't." he said.

He got up and starting to leave but I started to sing.

"Love of my life
You've hurt me
You've broken my heart
And now you leave me
Love of my life
Can't you see?

Bring it back
Bring it back
Don't take it away from me
Because you don't know
What it means to me"

"Please listen to me. I really need you right now." I said.

He sat again and I started.

"Paul forced himself into me. I tried to push him away but I couldn't. When I did, you already saw us. I was so angry that I started to punch him. I couldn't stop. I just got arrested." I said.

"I don't know what to believe Freddie." he said.

I let the tears that I held fall. He was gonna let me here. I was gonna stay in these cold cell.

"I understand." I said.

I really understood but inside of me I was devasted. I couldn't imagine being in this scary place for one night. I wanted to come home and to sleep into my bed with John holding me close. He was always keeping me warm. I always felt loved with him.

"I-I have to go." he said getting up.

I was scared. Scared of being alone. Scared of losing him. Scared of sleeping in this creepy place. Scared of the other criminals. Scared of everything.

"O-Okay..."I said.

I felt myself tearing up. I didn't want him to leave. He got up, said goodbye and left. He was gone. He left me here.

John's POV:

I felt bad, really bad. I saw his look. He just looked scared. I would have been too. I didn't know if I could believe him. His story made sense. I got to our apartment. Deeply, I knew that he didn't cheat. I just didn't wanted to admit it but, it was cruel. I got to bed and tried to sleep. I couldn't. I was now scared for Freddie. I finally got some sleep.

The next morning, I had taken my decision. I believed Freddie. I was gonna do anything to get him out. There was a bail that I was willing to pay.

Freddie's POV:

This was the worst night I've ever had. It was cold and dark. I missed John's body in my arms. It's when they close the door that you feel really lonely.

A guard came and told me that I could go. At first I was confused but after, he explained that someone paid the bail to get me out. I couldn't be happier. I wished with all my heart that it was John.

I changed with real clothes. I got out. He was there. John. I ran to him and I threw myself in his opened arms.

"I'm so so so sorry John." I said crying a bit.

"Its okay. Are you ready to come home?" he said.

I nodded and we drove back to the apartment. When we arrived we just cuddled for the rest of the day. I was happy.