Love is bigger than anything (Roleplay)

I'm aware that this chapter is way too long. I hope you'll still like it because it took me and my girlfriend a while to write it. Its a role play and like last time, She wrote for Ivy and I wrote for Gaby and Freddie(only one time).

12015 words.

Ivy’s POV

I woke up and gasped as I felt Roger pounding into me from behind. Tears started running down my eyes after a few minutes and I wanted to sleep.

“R-Roger oh. OH MY GOD- stop.”

He stopped immediately and pulled out, he turned me around so I was facing him.

“Good Morning, love.” He said and kissed my forehead.

He kissed the tears running down my eyes and I smiled at him.

“‘Mornin.” I said and hugged him.

“Sorry. Just wanted to surprise you.” He said.

I hugged him tighter.

“Oh no! It’s fine! It just happened so, suddenly?”

He kissed my cheek and smiled. Roger always did that, I need to get used to it. I got up and grabbed my clothes from the floor. Roger stared at me.

“enjoying the view?” I asked.

He smiled widely and laughed

“I was just thinking how loud we were last night, I wonder what the others are thinking.”

I tied my hair into a low messy bun and sat next to Roger,

“You are right, we are loud. But it’s 90% your fault.”

I kissed his nose. He pulled me down and kissed me roughly.

“Wanna be louder tonight?” He asked and got up, he dressed up.

And I bit my lip. “Well I asked a question, Ivy.” He said.

“Yes sir, I would love to moan louder for you tonight.” I said playfully.

He walked towards the bedroom door and turned around to me.

“Good, now c’mon let’s go eat something.”

I got up and followed him downstairs.

Gaby's POV:

I woke up this morning and looked beside me. Freddie was sleeping. His mouth was slightly opened, this made him so cute. He was hugging me in his sleep. I kissed his face multiple times to wake him up. He slowly opened his eyes but soon closed them because of the bright light.

"You need to wake up now." I giggled.

He tightened his grip on me.

"Come back to sleep with me." He said with his absolutely adorable morning voice.

I pulled away from him and got off of the bed. I stood there looking at him. He finally opened his eyes. He looked at my naked body with eyes full of lust. I guess yesterday wasn't enough.

"If you come out of bed now, I promise, tonight I'll make love to you again." I said quietly.

As soon as I bit my lip he came out of bed and kissed me passionately. He wrapped his arms around my skinny body. We both moaned through the kiss and then he pulled away.

"We have to go downstairs. I just wish you could be naked all day. But you have to put something on you." He said smiling.

We both dressed ourselves and we walked downstairs.