Help me (Deacury)

3rd person POV:

"What are you still doing here?! Nobody wants you! Not even God wants you on this planet! Return from where you came from, or just leave forever Bucky!" they yelled.

He was being thrown at the floor. Punched and yelled at. That never stopped. Everyday it was the same pattern. He had no one. He thought that no one could ever love him.

He always came home with a smile on his face. He told his parents that the black eye or the bruises on his face was because he fell. He only showed happiness. He never showed the dark side. The side of him that was tired of life.

He went to bed, layed on his bed and that's when it all came out. The tears flowed down his face. He tried to stop his sobs. He didn't want his parents to know. They had no idea of anything.

He would wake up in the morning, look at the mirror and cry. He hated every part of himself. He took clothes carefully, chose the shirts with long sleeves. He tried to hide the scars on his wrists.

He would walk down the stairs, hearing the 'are you ok?' from his mother and answering always the same thing, a 'i'm fine' that meant nothing. He started to eat thinking about the moment in the day when he would make all this food go out of his body.

He walked to the school, feeling the knot in his stomach. He entered in it and immediately saw the gang that made his life a nightmare. They started to punch him and yell at him.

"Did you not understand?! We don't want to see you anymore! Go kill yourself! Nobody cares!" they said.

There would be circle of people around him. All laughing as he was being treated like a monster. Nobody went to hold his hand. To take him in his arms. He waited that they were tired of him so he could sneak in the toilet. He took his blade and slide it on his forearm. It made a slight cut and blood started to drip down his wrist. He would wipe it of before he made himself vomit. When he finished it all, he would go to class.

His grades were deteriorating. The teachers kept telling him that he should do efforts. But, he had no strength anymore. He felt weak. In his classes, thought kept rushing in his mind. He received papers. Papers full of hate. They were all with messages like 'die' or 'you are disgusting'. He thought that at one point, it would stop hurting but, it didn't.

He would come back home after being pushed a last time against the lockers. This day, there was no one at home. He walked to his bedroom. Looked at himself in the mirror and yelled:

"Why can't I be enough for this fucking world?!"

He didn't understand why it was happening to him. He just knew that the mistake he made was to live. He would do self-harm again. It was being normal for him. He was enjoying the pain that it was giving him.

He tried not to burst. He couldn't stop himself. He was tired of everything. He always had the same wish. Finding somebody who could love him for who he was. He knew that no one would ever but there was still a bit of hope. He went downstairs. His parents were there.

"You hurted yourself another time? Can't you stop and be more careful?" his mother asked annoyed as she saw the bruises.

He nodded and looked away. He made his way back to his bedroom. When his parents asked him to come to eat, he said that he already ate.

He went to bed. He felt sick. He closed his eyes but he couldn't find his sleep. He was starting to think about more and more everyday. Killing himself. A perfect escape, he thought.

The next morning he went to school. This was the same. He didn't understand why it all began. He didn't remember the first time it happened. It was way too long ago.