Wish it's a dream (Deacury)

Freddie's POV:

Paul and I were at a bar. He asked me to go out for a drink and I gladly accepted. I didn't told him but I think I began to fall for him. I hoped it was mutual.

We were friends since a long time ago but I never had the chance or the courage to tell him. I'm afraid to lose him.

"Are you okay Fred?" he asked.

"Yeah..." I answered.

I had to tell him now. It was the good time. I took a deep breathe.

"Paul..." I said.

"Yes?" he asked.

"I need to tell you something that I kept for myself since a long time ago... I... I think I begin to fall for you Paul." I said.

I waited for an answer.

"Well, you better find someone else Freddie. I'm not gay." he said.

I felt my heart being crushed. I totally embarrassed myself. I got up quickly.

"I'm sorry, I have to go. Roger told me that he needed me and I'm almost late." I said before walking out.

It was raining outside. I didn't bother to run. I didn't care if I was sick. I walked home. I was freezing. I didn't had any jacket and my leather pants had no pockets.

When I arrived at home, everyone was asleep. I wished John was awake. I was always going to him to talk when something was bothering me. Unfortunately, I hadn't came out yet. No one knew I was gay.

I felt trapped. Trapped in the body of someone I wasn't. But, I was afraid of their reactions. What if they didn't want me for who I am?

Tears started to fill my eyes. What if I nobody wanted me for who I am? I laid on my bed. I felt broken. I waited so long for Paul. I stayed all these years, looking at him, thinking of a way to tell him. He wasn't even gay.

I let the tears escape my eyes. Why can't I find somebody to love?

Can anybody find me somebody to love?

Ooh, each morning I get up I die a little
Can barely stand on my feet

Take a look in the mirror and cry
Lord, what you're doing to me
I have spent all my years in believing you
But I just can't get no relief, Lord!

I work hard every day of my life
I work 'til I ache in my bones

At the end of the day
I take home my hard earned pay all on my own
I get down on my knees
And I start to pray
'Til the tears run down from my eyes

Everyday I try and I try and I try
But everybody wants to put me down

They say I'm going crazy
They say I got a lot of water in my brain
Ah, got no common sense
I got nobody left to believe in

Got no feel, I got no rhythm
I just keep losing my beat

I'm OK, I'm alright
I ain't gonna face no defeat
I just gotta get out of this prison cell
One day I'm gonna be free, Lord!

I finally understood the meaning of my words. I always felt like that but I never realised it. I closed my eyes.

I was there, in front of the guys. I was ready to tell them the truth.