Does it hurt Freddie? (Deacury)

Thank you for the 2k of views! Maybe for the others its not big, but for me it means a lot! Thank you!

3rd person's POV:

Brian walked on the living room where all the members of the band were there. He had a letter in his hand.

"There's a letter for Roger, John and me!" he said.

"From who is it?" John asked.

"A guy called Adam Lambert! He says that he wants to do a collab with us. He says that he's a singer too. He wants to meet us today. He left his number." Brian said.

"That could be cool!" Roger said.

"Sure! Call him back and tell him to come to our studio!" John said.

Freddie felt excluded. He was trying to not be jealous, but it was hard.

"I'm gonna do it now!" Brian said before he left the room.

A few minutes later

Brian came back in the room with a big smile plastered on his face.

"He said that he could meet us now! He seems really sweet! We should go now if we don't want to be late!" Brian said.

The three man when to the door and put coat and shoes on them.

"Bye Fred!" John yelled.

Before he could answer, they went out and left the flat.

"Bye..." he whispered sadly.

He really hated to be alone at home. He wasn't scared, that wasn't the fact. It was just being lonely that he hated. It could be weird from the people outside to see Freddie in this state, but it was normal. Behind that thick coat of a strong and happy frontman, there was a shy and sad person.

He walked to his bedroom. He sat on the bed, taking a notebook. Lyrics came in his mind. Just simple little lyrics.

How it hurts deep inside
When your love has cut you down to side

It seemed so sad, but that what he felt. It wasn't even declared that they were going to record something with that Adam, but he feared that he'd lose his love.

The day was long. Freddie stared at the people walking in the streets. He didn't see anyone that looked sad. And it was the hardest, because he felt very lonely.

He heard the door opening. He could clearly hear the guys talking. Their loud voices echoed in the apartment.

"He's really funny!" Roger said.

"And he has a really beautiful voice!" John exclaimed.

"I'm happy we met him!" Brian said.

"I'm gonna see Freddie!" John said.

Freddie kept starting at outside. He heard John's footsteps. They were slowly approaching the bedroom.

"Can I come in?" John asked.

"Sure." Freddie said.

John opened the door. He had a big smile plastered on his face.

"How was your day?" John asked.

"Shitty." Freddie answered.

John didntvreally seemed to care about Freddie's day.