His boring life (Deacury)

John's POV:

I looked at him as he drew in his notebook. He looked so beautiful. So happy. This man was so special in any way. His persona and look were flamboyant and made me crave of knowing more of him.

I didn't understand all those people. They all told me to not get near him. To stay away as much as possible. A freak. That's what they call him. Maybe because they want to take his happiness from him.

He doesn't have a lot of friends. Honestly, I never saw him with anyone but clients. Maybe he likes to be alone. It was probably it.

I met him when I needed to have a place to live. I saw his pub in the journal, he was searching a roommate. I immediately called him. We went in a coffee shop to meet. Everyone knew him. Everywhere he went, people talked to him. Then why was he alone?

I've never seen someone so special. I admired him for not caring about people's opinion. He dressed like he wanted to. He acted like he wanted to. He ignored every weird looks that were directed at him. He did what he wanted to do and no one could stop him.

But what was so wrong about him that made people warn me about him? What had he done? What happened?

I wanted to know. I wanted to understand why people feared him. Maybe it wasn't fear. Jealousy? Disgust? I don't know.

"Darling!" He said as he saw me.

He smiled at me with his all his teeth. I was attracted to every part of him.

"Come and sit with me! Let's eat something!" He said excitedly.

"You look incredible!" He continued.

"Thanks!" I smiled back.

I sat beside him. I could smell his perfume. It smelled like flowers, yet like vanilla too. His black long wavy hair were messy. He was wearing a nightgown, the patterns seemed Japanese.

He served me tea and biscuits. I thanked him. He continued to work on his new design. That's what he was doing. A designer. A clothes designer. Every pieces of clothes looked dashing.

"I've got a client to meet!" He said.

"That's great, when is it coming?" I asked.

"At 10:30! Oh my god it's already 10:25! " He exclaimed.

He ran upstairs. I guess he was changing himself. I heard the doorbell ringing through the house.

"Don't answer!" He yelled.

He ran back downstairs. He was wearing a floral blouse with tight leather jeans. He wore also black platform shoes. He managed to put on him a black leather bracelet.

He opened the door. It slammed on the wall. His client entered in the apartment. I walked upstairs to my room, so I wouldn't bother them. I heard the raven haired man laugh. I smiled to myself.

After an hour I walked back on the first floor. The designer wasn't there but his client was sitting on one of the chairs. I walked past him. He called my name so I turned around.

"He told me your name was John." He smiled.

"Hum... Yes..." I muttered.

"You're his roommate? Be careful John. You don't know him yet." He said quietly.

"What do you mean? If I should be careful why are you working with him?" I asked a bit annoyed.

"I'm only desperate. " He said.

My roommate walked back in the room with a smile on his face. He took some papers from the table and gave them to the client. He left the house, telling me again, silently, to be careful.