Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word (Deacury)

It might be the longest time I didn't update and I'm sorry about it. I had a hard time finding moments to write and these last days, I didn't have the motivation. But I'm fine now! Since it's the vacations, I'll be able to update more chapters!

3rd person's POV:

"Go to your room. You're grounded." Freddie said to his daughter, Eleanor.

"I hate you! You make my life a fucking nightmare!" She yelled at her father.

"I'm not the one who went out after the curfew!" The man growled.

"Fuck you!"

He kept pointing to the stairs, not bothering to show her his face full of hurt. She ran to her room, slamming its door.

"Are you okay love?" John asked his husband.

"Yeah." He sighed.

"I'll go and talk to her." The younger said.

He went upstairs. He knocked on the door of his daughter, letting himself in when he got no answer.

"Hey Ela." He said sweetly.

She looked at him with a sad smile.

"I'm sorry." She said quietly.

John took her in his arms.

"It's okay. Just don't do it again okay? Papa and I were worried about you." He said sweetly.

She nodded tiredly.

"I love you Dad." She whispered.

"I love you too Ela."

What they didn't know was that Freddie heard it all. He didn't want to, but he felt extremely jealous. He wanted their daughter to tell him she loved him too. She hated him. He went to John's and his bedroom. He sat on the bed, how did it turn like that?

Freddie's POV:

"Don't you understand you make my life a nightmare?" I yelled at my father.

He told me to go to my room. I slammed the door shut with a loud bang.

I never thought my father actually loved me. He has always been loving and Kashmira, but he never showed me any affection. He never really talked to me. He sent me to boarding school to get me away from him and the rest of my family. He thought I was a bad influence for my sister. He never accepted who I am. He never liked the fact that I was gay and that I didn't have a "real work". I never was the son he always wished to have. When I was younger, I promised myself that I would never be like him as a dad. I didn't want my child to live what I lived for years. I was starting to become like him. I was like my dad. The one that no kids wanted to have as a father. And John, he was like my mom, always loving and caring. I knew Eleanor liked him more already.

For years, John saw me get heartbroken because of my family countless times.

"We've been dealing with your shit for years. We're tired of seeing you waste your life for stupid things. I'm ashamed, ashamed of calling you my son." my dad spat.

"Did your father ever talked to you like that? No. You don't fucking know what it feels like. So shut up... You never cared to know anything about my life. About me. You don't know who I am." I said with pain.

"My father never talked to me like that because he wanted me. We're ashamed of telling the rest of the family about you. Having to tell them about you liking me. Did you ever think of us? We're ashamed of telling anybody about, of having you as a son."