Wrong (Deacury)

Freddie's POV:

I would never understand how it ended up like that. How I would end up sitting as far as possible from my house, with a broken heart. All alone. Nobody was searching for me. Nobody wanted to find me. There's no reason for living with a broken heart.

Here's how it began:

John and I were together for a few years. We loved each other deeply. But we both had personal problems. John's father had died recently. He had to take even more anxiety meds then he was taking normally.

And me, I had so much insecurities. Maybe since I was born. I always thought I didn't deserve John. I never understood why he wanted to be with me. But he was always there to tell me he loved me. That he would never leave me. Until that day.

John was at a friend's. I stayed home because I wanted to write songs. I had a lot of ideas in my head. We were currently making the album A Night At The Opera. My head was filled with hundreds of lyrics ideas.

Recently, I had been fighting a lot with Brian. We wouldn't get along and decide properly on what we would do on the songs. He just hated me. Like everyone did.

I missed John so much. I was so alone right now. I hated to be alone. I heard the door opening. My head shot up from excitement. I ran to the door. John was standing there. I crushed him in a hug.

I almost fell when he harshly pushed me away from him. And that's when my heart started breaking. That's the moment everything fucked up.

"Get away from me!" He yelled.

I walked a few steps away from him when I felt him so harsh and aggressive. I was taken aback. He was always so gentle and sweet. What have I done wrong?

Oh. Maybe he decided to finally tell me the truth. To stop pretending he loved me. To treat me the way I really deserved.

"W-what is it J-John?" I asked.

Why couldn't I fucking talk properly?

"Just leave me the fuck alone Freddie. I don't need you to be a burden right now." He said walking toward me.

I let him push me against the table. The corner of it entered exactly in the middle of my back. I tried to hold back the tears. It was feeling a lot harder to breathe, feeling too brokenhearted. I'm sure you know what I mean.

I passed the night on the couch, I ignoring the fact that it was hard and uncomfortable. I deserved it.

The next morning, John didn't really talk to me. When he did he was being as mean as yesterday. We went to the studio. John took the car. He let me walk there. After half an hour of walking, I arrived there. Brian was angry at me for being late.

John ignored me all the session. Roger was finding it weird. I didn't. We went back home. When I arrived in the house after John, he hurted me again. He slapped me on the left cheek, kicked me in the stomach. It's fine. I deserved it.

I called Roger. I asked him to come to our house. I told him I needed him. He told me he would be there as soon as he could.

John walked down the stairs after a few minutes. I walked after him. I asked him what was going on with him. He turned around to look at me. He took me back to our room.

"You want to know what's the fucking problem?" He yelled at me.

I didn't move. He shoved me to the wall. He took me by my shoulders. I couldn't look at him. I couldn't see his face.

"The problem is you Freddie! You're always asking for attention! You always cry for nothing! You're useless! Everyone hates you! You're a burden for everyone! You ruin everything you touch! I've been staying by your side and ruined my life by doing it! And all you do to thank me is cheating on me! You're just an ugly fucking fag! No wonder everyone leaves you, no one can fucking love you! Everything is fucking wrong about you Freddie! And I fucking hate you!" He yelled.