Sick thoughts (Deacury)

Finally a real one shot! I hope you'll like it!

John's POV:

I brought tea to Freddie. Since a few years, him and I were together. I thought I would see him still asleep in the bed. He was standing in front of the mirror, looking at his body.

"Fuck." I heard him whisper.

His voice was wavering as he checked his shoulders.

"Fred?"

He jumped, not expecting to see me.

"J-John. You're h-here." He said.

He held his robe tight against himself. He looked nervous.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"I-I'm fine." He smiled.

I frowned. I walked to him and gave him his tea. He avoided my eyes. We sat on the bed and sipped our tea. Since a few weeks, he looked anxious and different. He would almost never want to touch me.

I put my cup on the table beside our bed. I took his empty cup and let it beside mine. He finally looked at me. I looked at his eyes. There wasn't that little spark in them anymore. I took him in my arms. He seemed hesitant at the beggening, he relaxed after a moment.

"I love you John." He said quietly.

I could hear his voice trembling. He was worrying me a lot. I didn't ask any questions, worried that I would upset him more. We pulled away and I kissed him.

Later that night

I missed his body. Being able to touch his perfect forms and every part of him. I was addicted to the feeling of his body against mine. I missed being able to love him. So, I tried tonight to make him feel good.

We were only kissing for the moment. He was good as always, but he seemed distant. He wasn't putting all his love in it. I tried to remove the same robe as this morning from him.

He quickly stopped everything. He looked at me with an expression I couldn't understand. He looked scared, anxious, sad.

"I-I can't John. I'm too tired today. I don't really feel like it." He said.

He placed himself on the bed, ready to go to sleep. I went behind him and went in the position we had every night. He sighed deeply.

A few days later

Freddie's POV:

I woke up, feeling the hands of my lover on my neck and my shoulders. It felt good. His hands were warm. Then I realised, he wasn't supposed to see this. I panicked and pulled away from him. I got out of bed.

"What are those marks on your skin?" He asked.

I put my silk robe back on me. I began shaking, I didn't know what to answer to him. I couldn't tell him. I couldn't do that.

"N-nothing." I said before walking to the bathroom.

John followed me. I closed the door behind me before he could enter. He asked me to open the door. I didn't answer anything. He kept begging me to open the door. I didn't want him to leave me.

He probably already was disgusted. Why would he want me when I was like that? I was disgusted by my own body. I looked at the red and purple marks. I wished I could go back in time. Not make the same mistakes.

If he knew any of this, he would leave me. So I kept it from him. Maybe I was making an other mistake. Probably. But I had no choice. I heard John walking away. I let myself fall to the floor. I wasn't gonna get out of that. I was stuck now.