Do something before you get killed (Part 2) (Deacury)

3rd person's POV:

Queen was doing a show for the first time since what happened. Freddie still had his cast on and he had to be careful because of his ribs so he decided to stay sat on the bench of his piano.

It was great at the beginning. But then, Freddie finished a piano part of one of the songs and he turned to look to the crowd. He saw his face. The one he never wanted to see again. Paul was standing in the middle of the crowd. Freddie didn't do anything. He tried to concentrate back on his piano. The pain at his rib went back. It made it all harder.

It was time for Brian's long solo in Brighton Rock. John and Freddie went back stage to get changed. Since a few days, the two mans were together. Freddie started to change his clothes and John walked to him.

"Are you okay?" He asked him.

"Yes, I'm fine." He answered smiling.

John frowned and looked at his boyfriend while he changed himself. Freddie looked back at him.

"W-we have to go back on stage." He said and went to join Roger and Brian.

The show continued. Freddie seemed to be tired and in pain on his piano. John was worrying a lot. He knew that Freddie wouldn't tell anyone or want to end the show because of that. He was way too stubborn.

"Are you okay?" John asked in Freddie's ear.

The singer nodded before continuing to focus on his performance.

A few hours later

John and Freddie were back at home. They layed on the bed, tired of tonight's show. They were kissing and both of them wanted more than that until Freddie tried to talk through their kiss.

"John..." He whispered.

The younger man just made a noise to ask him what was going on.

"My rib..." The singer said painfully.

John directly pulled away and looked at him panicked.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry! Are you okay?"  He said quickly.

Freddie nodded.

"C-can I remove your t-shirt?" The bassist asked.

Freddie nodded again. They both removed the t-shirt from Freddie's body.

"Where does it hurts?" John asked sweetly.

The older man pointed to one of his left ribs. John approached his head to his lover's chest and placed delicate kisses on the place where Freddie was hurting. No one said anything.

Freddie looked at John raising his head again to look at him. The singer stared at his boyfriend's eyes. Then he looked at his lips. And looked back at his eyes. He took John's head quickly and attached their lips together.

They pulled away and cuddled until the both of them fell asleep.

One month later

Freddie and John decided to go on a first date at the restaurant. They were together for a couple of weeks now but because of Freddie's condition, they preferred to wait for him to feel better. He still had his cast on, but his rib was better and he was feeling better too.

What John didn't know was that it wasn't going as well as he thought for Freddie. His boyfriend was still thinking too much about what happened and he couldn't seem to concentrate on anything else. His mind was always going back to Paul no matter what.

They both dressed to go on their date. The singer didn't feel like going at all, but he hated to disappoint John. They wanted to go out together since weeks and he couldn't just cancel now. He knew that John would be upset about it.