Does it need to be this complicated? (Roleplay)

So, this is the first time I'm doing this. With a friend we did a roleplay and I wanted to publish it. The parts were Ivy is talking its my friend who wrote and the parts with Gaby's POV are parts that I wrote. Tell me if you like it and if you want me to publish other roleplays if I do more.

This is about Ivy and Gaby, two best friends living with the members of Queen and each girl has a crush on one of them.

Hope you'll enjoy!

1975, January 8th, Queen's residence

Ivy's P.O.V.:

I heard my alarm and woke up

"Ugh. I feel ugly." I said to myself and went to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I made my hair into a ponytail. Today was Sunday. So the boys weren't going to the studio today. That means I have more time to spend with Roger!! I went downstairs and the boys and Gaby were sitting on the dining table, eating pancakes, except John, he was eating cheese on toast. I sat down next to Gaby.

"Good morning!" I said.

"'Mornin."

"Good morning!!"

"Hi!" Everyone said.

I started eating my pancake.

Gaby's POV:

We were all eating breakfast silently. I stared from the corner of my eye at Freddie. His hair were messy, but he was as beautiful as always. I couldn't help but look at him and his dark brown eyes and his perfect lips. As he turned his head I quickly looked away and started eating again. I saw Ivy looking at Roger.

"Still staring at him?" I whispered in her ear.

Ivy's POV:

I was so focused on looking at Roger, I didn't hear Gaby whispering to me.

"Huh?" I said.

"Are you still staring at him?" She said.

I blushed.

"What? Who? I wasn't staring at anyone- I was- uh- hey! Look at that painting on the wall! It looks good doesn't it?" I yelled.

Everyone turned around and I whispered to Gaby:

"Shut up. Roger- he- he is with another girl each night. He is not a long-relationship person! I don't have a chance with him!" I said.

Roger turned around from the painting and looked at me.

"Ivy, you made that painting." He said, looking confused.

"Yes. Yes I did and I-"

Gaby turned at me and said.

"Are you trying to flirt? If so, you suck."

"HEY!" I yelled.

She giggled and stood up, taking the dishes and going to the kitchen.

"Hey everyone who is NOT blonde and who is NOT Ivy, please stand up." She yelled.

Everyone looked confused and stood up, leaving me and Roger alone. I looked at Gaby who started talking with Freddie right away. I groaned and turned toI turned to Roger.

"Hey I love- uh- plants! Plants! You?"

Roger stared at me and looked confused. Gaby looked at me with disgust on her face

"no." She said.

Gaby's POV:

I let Ivy have her little moment with Roger. I hope one of them finally make a move. It's so easy to see that they both like each other. I walk to my room with Freddie. We sit on my bed and I start to talk to him.