The new boy (Deacury)

I know I've done this theme already, but I just had too many ideas about this. I promise, this time, it's not the same. I hope you'll still like it.

Also, sorry for not updating in so long. I've been dealings with a lot of things that are not easy these days. I also have a very busy schedule at school. But I swear I'll try to update more often!

3rd person's POV

It was Freddie's first day at school. He was so nervous. He didn't know why, but he knew that it wasn't gonna happen like he wanted. He breathed deeply. He walked through the door of his first class. The teacher directly turned around to face him.

"You must be the new student!" She exclaimed.

Freddie nodded slightly.

"Everyone, I present you Freddie Bulsara, he is gonna be in this class. He is new to this school so I would appreciate if you all would be kind to him." She said to the class.

She told Freddie to find a seat. He walked through the desk. He was about to sit on a chair but the guy sitting on the seat beside quickly put his bag on it. Freddie finally sat on a chair at the back of the class. He tried to listen to what the teacher was saying.

He looked around the class. He saw a boy, he was simply looking perfect. With his long and light brown hair, his beautiful eyes and his perfectly formed mouth. Freddie took his sketchbook, he couldn't help but draw him.

The guy sitting beside him looked at his drawing. He took the book away from Freddie. He tear the page from it and took the drawing without letting Freddie say no. The guy named Christ approached Freddie's head.

"I know you're a fag, Bucky." He whispered in his ear.

The new student looked away feeling himself starting to feel emotional. He knew it would happen. He was used to it. He was the perfect victim.

The class ended and he saw Christ give John his drawing. He quickly walked out. He kept his head low. He felt someone standing in front of him. He lifted his head up. A friend of Christ named David threw his things to the floor.

"Did you think you would have it easy, Bucky?" David said.

Freddie quickly took his things on the floor and walked to the other direction.

One month later

Freddie told his parents that school was great. That he had friends, good teachers, that he liked it. It was the total opposite. Today, David and Chris found him writing a song. They walked through the hallways, reading out loud the lyrics.

"Each morning I get up I die a little!"

"Can anybody find me somebody to love?" They read.

Everyone was laughing while Freddie tried to take the text back. He saw John, he was laughing a bit too. Something broke inside him. Since he came to this school, he dreamed of John everyday.

Freddie's POV:

I walked to the bathroom. I found an open stall and entered in it. Since I arrived, I ate there. There was no one in the cafeteria that I could sit with. I opened my lunch box and started to eat.

After I finished, I directly went to the next class. I had maths. During the class, the teacher asked a question. I failed to answer it. David laughed behind me. I turned around and gave him a dark look. He threw his scissors at me, it gave me a cut on the cheek.

I winced in pain and the teacher looked at me. He immediately told me to go to the infirmary.

"John, would you go with Freddie?" He asked.