I Don't Know Who She Is, She (Froger)

I don't think any of the persons I represented as bad persons in this story were like that in real life. This was done only for the sake of the story.

Enjoy!

3rd person's POV:

"Come on, mate! Come with us! It's been so long since you got shagged! We're gonna find some pretty girls." Tim exclaimed to Freddie as he dressed to go out.

"Not really in the mood, Tim." Freddie replied as he barely even looked at his roommate.

And I'll probably never be in the mood to shag a girl, he thought.

But Tim didn't know that, and nobody on earth knew it, at least no one ever got a confirmation from him. He knew pretty much everybody guessed that he was gay, it wasn't that hard to guess.

"You know, Brian and Roger will find you boring if you don't come. We'll be able to tell them how much fun we had when we were surrounded by beautiful women. Roger will definitely be jealous." Jim said, knowing it would work.

To be completely honest, Freddie wasn't sure he still liked being that groupie that followed them each concert and always talked to them about their music and told them what he'd change if he was in the band. It was his dream to be the lead singer for Smile. He knew it was pretty much unlikely.

He feared he was too clingy, looking like some crazy fan. He worried that Brian and Roger only acted nice to him out of pity. It was hard to not think that when that's all he's ever been told.

Roger. The pretty blond with blue eyes as bright as anything. Roger the guy that made him feel warm and welcomed and loved. He always found Roger pretty, feminine but with slightly muscular arms and raspy voice that made his whole body shiver. He really hoped Roger truly liked him. He really didn't want to disappoint him.

"Okay, I'll come." Freddie sighed as he got up from the really comfortable couch.

He changed clothes in his room and then came back to the living room again, maybe after a bit too much time, and he only realised it when he saw Tim's impatient face.

The walk to the bar or club, or whatever it wasn't really important, Freddie wasn't sure why, but the mood was pretty weird. Not a word came out of either of their mouths. The Persian didn't feel the need to say anything, Tim wasn't really that enjoyable of a man to talk to.

"Gosh, I swear, if I see one more fucking fag tonight, I think I'll become crazy." The lead singer of Smile said with a loud groan.

"You're homophobic?" Freddie asked quietly, which was honestly a weird question to ask, he knew Tim wouldn't call himself that.

"I'm not homophobic, Fred. I just have a minimum of education and decency to know that those people are simply ridiculous. " He explained, not helping Freddie to become more relaxed at all.

"It became legal and now they think that can bother us with it everywhere. I wish they didn't stop giving them those hormonal medications, get it out of them. " Tim scoffed as he got out a cigarette of his pocket and lit it. He proposed one to Freddie but he politely declined.

"The other night my friend and I passed by one, I think his fist still hurts." Tim laughed, smoke escaping his mouth delicately.

A shiver ran through Freddie's whole body as he imagined being the poor guy in this situation. He wanted to tell Tim to just shut up, that he had heard enough and that he was just some sick asshole. But Brian and Roger would learn and they would probably not want to see him again.