The Great Pretender (Deacury)

3rd person's POV:

The four man's entered in the studio. An other happy day was announced for the four of them, as always. They all went to their places. They started recording as soon as possible, knowing they didn't have a lot of time to finish their new album.

They all were in a good mood today, feeling like they could finish everything in a few minutes, which wasn't actually true. They recorded a new song written by Freddie called It's A Hard Life. They managed to do it without Freddie intervening every two seconds.

When they were about to leave the studio, Freddie stopped John to talk to him. He was a bit anxious about telling him what he was about to tell him.

"I need to tell you something. I hope it won't change anything between us. I-I I'm in love with you." He said quietly.

"I'm very flattered Freddie, I just- I'm not gay. I'm sorry. Beside, I'm already with someone Fred. I'm truly sorry." He said.

"Oh! It's fine lovey! Don't worry!" He smiled looking truly okay with it.

John smiled at him. They said goodbye and went both to their house. An other finished day.

After a few weeks, they finished the album. They were all proud of themselves. They decided to go out. Freddie declined the offer, confusing his band mates.

"Why aren't you coming with us Fred? You'll have fun! You can go back with someone to be in your bed if you want to!" Brian exclaimed.

"Oh no thank you. I think I'll just take it relax today. I'm quite tired." The older man replied.

"You're never tired Freddie." Roger rolled his eyes.

"Come on! You can't just dump us like that! We'll have fun! You can find someone to shag! I'm sure you can't resist to that!" The guitarist continued under the stare of the bassist.

"Never." Freddie smirked.

They all went to the nearest bar from the studio. They quickly got drunk. Freddie disappeared not long after they arrived. They all guessed he was back home with a man or a woman I'm his bed, having the time of his life.

Another few weeks later, John announced he was getting married. With a girl named Veronica, that none of the guys ever met. John invited them to his wedding.

They all went, happy to see their best friend get married to the one that made him happy. When the priest asked if anyone was opposing themselves to this marriage, nobody said a thing. The priest announced John Deacon and Veronica Tetzlaff husband and wife. They kissed each other and everyone cheered.

They said thank you to each person who went to their wedding at the party. They had their first dance as a married couple. The sound in a background was Love Of My Life. Everyone had fun at the party.

John went on a honeymoon with his wife for two weeks. When they came back, the guys decided to start recording some news songs already, to be a bit in advance of their schedules.

Of course, Freddie and Roger had to fight. Because, why wouldn't they? Freddie was mad at him because he wouldn't play what he wanted and Roger kept saying that his idea fit better with the song.

"Why don't you want to listen to my ideas too?!" Roger shouted.

"Because I always do! I can't write one fucking song without you having to change every fucking thing! God! You're so fucking annoying sometimes!" Freddie shouted back.

"Do you look at yourself sometimes?!" The drummer yelled.

"Yes! And all I can see is that I'm not a fucking fuck boy like you are! Always asking for the fucking attention of women!"