He Loves Me (Frian)

3rd person's POV:

He couldn't seem to get that image out of his mind. That little sentence, accompanied by a little smile, without forgetting the tears in his eyes. But the guitarist didn't seem to notice the pain, the heartbreak, the self-blame, the fight against himself, the words that he now knew were true.

_____

"Was it a woman?" He asked, already knowing the answer.

The look on the face of his boyfriend gave it away. He knew that it would eventually happen, no matter how much time people tried convincing him otherwise, he knew it would happen. He knew there'd always be something missing in him, something that would make his partner find somewhere else.

"I'm sorry." The Persian whispered.

"Fred..."

"I knew it, Brian. I-I told you. I've always told you. I would never be-"

He tried to end his sentence, but the other man didn't let him. Enough. That's what he wanted to say. He'd never be enough. And after countless times his lover had told him he was, he had now proved that he was, in fact, right. That he still wasn't enough.

"It's not true. Don't say that, Freddie. Don't. I'm the one who's sorry." The curly haired man tried to tell him. He did his best to not get affected by the tears on the face of the man he loved. This was such a mess.

"It's okay." The other replied, but it truly wasn't.

_____

"He doesn't love me." The older told Roger.

***

It took a few months for the singer to find someone else. To try and forget that the one he was in love with, would never love him again. He found another men, in a club, one night. He was called Bill. He seemed sweet enough to all the band mates when he first came in the studio. He held doors, always so sweet with Freddie, kissing him every time he could. Always there when his boyfriend needed him. He looked like a big teddy bear.

But Brian stopped believing him one day.

_____

He didn't mean to hear anything. He only wanted to go to the bathroom, but he couldn't help but listen when he heard the voice of his ex-boyfriend and Bill.

"Brian deserved so much better than me anyway." The singer said quietly.

It was enough for the guitarist to feel horrible.

"That's exactly why you're lucky I'm here." The broad man said.

And Brian honestly expected this sentence to turn into a sweet one.

"I'm here for you when no one wants you." Bill finished.

The tall man wished his friend would answer, offended, get angry at his boyfriend for saying something so sickly cruel. But he didn't.

"I know. Thank you for loving me." He answered instead.

_____

Brian didn't say anything when Freddie talked about Bill with love in his eyes to the boys and him.

"He loves me." The dark haired man said smiling.