He'll be back (Deacury)

I just want to say that every flashbacks are gonna be in the 3rd person's POV. Also, go see the books of @lorie1483 the books made by this person are really good! It deserves more views!

John's POV:

Months of worry. Waiting for a sign that he was okay. Waiting for a sign of life. But nothing and it was killing me. Nothing since that fight.

*Flashback*

"I didn't cheat on you John!" he yelled

"I saw you kissing her, Freddie!" John yelled.

"I pushed her away!"

"No you didn't!" John yelled.

"I only love you John!" Freddie yelled.

That's at that moment that Freddie felt pain at his cheek. John had slapped him. John looked at him with wide eyes as he was looking shocked from his own behaviour. Tears started to fill Freddie's eyes.

"Why are you acting like this?" Freddie asked.

"Y-you can't sleep here tonight Freddie." John said without answering th question of his boyfriend.

"You can't kick me out!" Freddie yelled.

"I am the one paying the rent." John said.

"I can't believe you." Freddie said as he walked out on the stormy night.

*End of flashback*

He didn't come back home. I was so worried about since I knew he wasn't okay but I didn't want to think about the worse. I regretted our fight as soon as I knew that he wasn't coming back.

*Flashback*

John arrived to the studio the night after the fight. Roger and Brian were already sitting on the couch but, Freddie wasn't there.

"Where's Freddie?" Roger asked.

"We had a fight last night and he l- Wait... He didn't come to yours yesterday?" John said.

"No... Was he supposed to?" Brian said.

"I told him that he couldn't sleep at home. He left and I thought that he was going to yours!" John said starting to panic.

"It's okay John! He'll probably be back soon!" Roger said.

A few hours later

"Fuck! Where is he?!" John yelled.

"Did you ask Mary if he was at hers?" Brian asked.

"No! I'm going now!" John said.

He drove quickly to Mary's house. He knocked on her door and as soon as the door opened, John entered in the house. He was going mad, searching everywhere with the women keeping asking him what was going on.

"Where is he?!" John yelled with tears in his eyes.

"Who?" Mary asked.

"Freddie! Did you see him?" John said.

"He's not here and he never was John." Mary answered.

That's when John broke. Tears creeped down his face. He was afraid, he had no idea if Freddie was fine.

"What is going on John?" Mary asked.

"Freddie and I had a fight last night. He left the house in the middle of the night and didn't come back. He wasn't at Roger and Brian's house! I have no idea where he is!" John said.