Now Would Be A Good Time To Be Anyone But Me (Froger)

Here it is! The Alpha/Beta/Omega one shot! I hope you'll like it! Tell me if you'd like more, I have much more ideas!

Freddie's POV:

I closed my eyes tightly as I tried to calm my nerves. I didn't want this to be happening. I didn't understand how it had gotten this way. I didn't understand how I had gotten that low. Shivers got through my entire body, both because of the coldness of the room and out of fear.

I looked finally at my almost naked body in the mirror. I didn't know how I would be able to do this. I barely had anything on, only a thing that covered my cock, but nothing more. And it frightened me. It wasn't me. I didn't want to do this. I couldn't do it. I didn't have a choice anymore. I took a big breath.

It was time. I walked away from that awful mirror. I opened the door. There wasn't anyone yet. The scene seemed frightening, but I couldn't go back. No matter how little it was, I hated it. I had brought onto myself. I needed the money. I needed to do it.

People walked into the club. I kept telling myself I just needed to dance around and show myself. But the more I thought of it, the more I was disgusted. People kept looking at me. I tried to remove all the shyness from my personality. I tried to look confident in myself and my body.

People cheered and I hated it. I sometimes felt hands on my body. I didn't want to do this. I hated this! Every minute felt like hours. People threw me money, and I wanted to throw it back to them, to tell them to keep it to themselves. I didn't want to have money because of that. I felt disgusting.

I was more than relieved when the night ended. I walked back to where I had changed. I put on my clothes quickly. I took all of my things and walked away as quickly as possible of the stripper club. I made my way to one of the bars I liked.

Since I was an Omega, it was always hard for me to find a bar that I got accepted in. I hated that I wasn't considered equal to every other person in the streets. The Alphas were always considered the best, the strongest and the more intelligent persons. The Betas were like the in-between of the Alphas and the Omegas. They had rights but less than Alphas.

As an Omega, we were considered less intelligent than other, less valuable. We were like sex toys to others. Our salary was way under the one of the others. I hated being an Omega.

I walked into the bar. Tonight was a really busy night. The music immediately hit me. I went directly to ask one of the barmen a drink. I asked for a glass of their most cheap champagne. I didn't have the money for something extremely fancy.

I didn't know I had come there in the first place. I hated big crowds. I felt nervous being so close to everyone. I couldn't know who had good intentions and who had bad ones.

I took the first sip of my drink and felt immediately more relaxed. I sat on one of the bar stools. I made a small talk with the barman while he cleaned some glasses and gave drinks to already drunk people.

I finished my own glass. The man asked me if I wanted another one. I quickly refused. I couldn't afford one. He kept insisting. He finally gave it to me saying it was a gift. I thanked him dearly and we continued to talk for a while. It felt good to have a conversation with someone other than my horrible reflection in the mirror.

The barman, called Daniel, served another man. He stopped talking to me to discuss with his client. All of a sudden, I felt someone's hand on my ass. I tensed up and turned around to see who it was. It was a tall and muscular man, an Alpha. I removed his hand from me harshly.

"Come on, I know you liked it." He said with a small smirk on his ugly face.

What an asshole.

"Fuck off, will you?" I told him coldly.