Listen To Me (Only Freddie)

Freddie's POV:

"We're not gonna do fucking disco! It's not Queen!" Roger yelled.

"Queen is whatever I say it is!" I yelled back.

Roger scoffed.

"Here we go again! Freddie's ego is back!" Roger yelled again with a sarcastic smile and a roll of eyes.

I stood in front of them with arms crossed. All their looks meant one thing: unimpressed. To be honest, I was unimpressed about myself too. Fucking jerk, Freddie, making such a good image out of himself, like always.

"Well I'm the one writing the fucking hits blondie, so yeah, Queen is what I say it is." I said with a smirk on my face.

It took Brian and John to keep Roger from launching himself at me. But Brian didn't keep himself from telling me how much of an asshole I was. That wasn't really new. Especially since the beginning of this fucking album.

"Maybe I am an asshole, Brian. But I least I write good songs, right?" I laughed as I lit a cigarette.

He let out an annoyed sigh and shot me daggers with his eyes. I sent him a wide smile before putting the cigarette between my lips and letting the smoke in my mouth. I didn't take enough cigarettes today.

This was the moment Paul walked in. Roger groaned. John didn't even look at him. Brian whispered something inaudible under his breath. Paul stood behind me and kissed my neck sweetly, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Hi." I whispered with a smile on my face.

He shut me up with a kiss on my lips.

"Okay, we don't want to see that, thank you. Go get a room." Roger said. 

I blew a kiss across the room to Roger. He sent one back to me and I smiled playfully.

"Can we work now?" Brian asked, impatience very visible.

"No actually. Because Freddie and I are leaving. We're going out." Paul interrupted anyone that would have wanted to talk.

We never really went out together, so tonight surely wouldn't be the first time it would happen. I don't know what he was planning. Maybe another one of his weird ideas. If he just wanted us to get the hell out of here. I wanted that too honestly.

"Are you serious? We've barely done anything today." John finally spoke up.

"Well you'll do more tomorrow. Am I right, Freddie?" Paul exclaimed.

"Yes." I quietly answered.

Everyone put on a fake smile and left the studio. I guess they weren't too happy.

Listen to me. Love me.
_____

Our breathes were heavy. I was sweaty and my heart was still beating loudly. I fell on Paul, exhaustion from our previous activity taking over me. It wasn't as loving as I always wished it was, but at least Paul could enjoy it. He'd find this whole 'making love' thing silly and stupid. A lot of the things I said, did or thought were silly. Silly me.

"What are you doing?" He said and pushed me away for me to fall on my back beside him.

Oh yeah, cuddling was silly too.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. I wished he'd want to be closer to me.

"Are you gonna cry? My god, be more of a man." He sighed annoyingly.