Love of my life (Deacury)

I woke up in the middle of the night and felt like finishing this since I started it a while back. It might be bad since there are old things, but here it is!

Freddie's POV:

His foot hit between my legs. I fell on my knees, overwhelmed by the pain. He took me by the shoulders and threw me on the drawer. His foot hit me on my left leg. That'll leave bruises. He threw things on the floor near me. Broken glass found its way in my skin. He left, but I knew he wasn't finished with me.

I wanted to call John, to ask him to come and see me. To comfort me. But I couldn't. I couldn't tell him anything. I couldn't get him in danger. I couldn't so that to him or to anyone.

A few days later

I was still stuck. Stuck in this house, with this man. I tried to avoid him as much as possible, but everywhere I went he was there. Ready to hurt me.

It was cold outside. We were at the beginning of December. Bill was worse than usual. He was becoming very violent. John once saw a bruise on my back. I said I hit my back on a drawer. He seemed to believe it.

Bill and I were fighting again. He kept yelling at me for being too close to John. I tried to argue with him. It cost me a slap on the cheek. He took my arm. Pushed me to the door. And in one second, I was locked outside of my house. In the cold weather. With barely anything on. I tried to open the door. It was already locked.

I needed to go to John's house. I hoped he would be there. I hoped he would let me in. I began walking toward his house. I was already completely frozen. I didn't notice the ice on the floor. I stepped in it and fell. In the middle of a puddle of cold water. It froze my body in one second.

I put all my strength to get up and continue my walk. I could barely feel my fingers. I saw John's house, there was no open light. I still knocked on the door, but nothing. I sat on his stairs, all my body trembling. I felt like I was gonna die there. I waited for a few minutes. The cold stroke through my body each time there was the wind. Where was John?!

I heard people laughing. I thought I was dreaming. They walked toward the door. Brian and Roger were holding hands while John walked beside them.

"Fred?!" John said.

He helped me get on my feet. He quickly opened the door. I tried to enter as quickly as possible. John sat me on the floor, beside the fire he just started. He put a blanket on my shoulders, trying to stop my shivers.

He asked me if he could remove my wet clothes. I tried to stop him from doing it. He wouldn't listen to me. He couldn't see the bruises!

He removed them. I knew he saw them. He did like he saw nothing. It wasn't the moment to talk about that. I passed from feeling really hot to shivering again because of the cold.

"Why aren't you wearing your coats?" I asked the guys.

Brian looked at me worriedly.

"It's so cold in here. Is any window opened?" I whispered.

"John, we should get him to the hospital." Roger said.

"No! I'm fine! I don't need to go to the hospital!" I panicked.

Before they could say anything, I threw up all over the floor. I began feeling really light-headed.

"Okay, we're really taking you to the hospital." John said seriously.

I tried to protest, John started lifting me up from the floor. My eyes rolled in the back of my head. My body went limp and I blacked out.

John's POV: