He Drives Me Crazy (Froger)

Thanks to Milliefrances46 for giving me the initial idea and thank you to MarvelsKillerQueen for giving me so much ideas!!

3rd person's POV:

They all found it crazy, how quickly the singer had managed to write the song. They all could feel Crazy Little Thing Called Love would be a hit. It felt the right song for everyone. And gosh, Freddie could really make his voice work for every single song.

Before recording, they joked around about the song. About how it was made in the bath. About how the singer had written a song about love when he wasn't even in a relationship. Roger has once said in the middle of a studio session 'Crazy Little Thing Called Loneliness'. Everyone had laughed except the older, who only shot them a dark look. It was like the joke of the year apparently. The Persian found it simply annoying how much they joked of his misery. But he shut his mouth and rolled his eyes every time they did.

During the recording of the song, the black haired man closed his eyes as much as possible, knowing he'd start staring. There was only one reason why he found it so hurtful that it was the drummer who kept joking about the song. Because it was meant to be his song. And it would be way too obvious if he started looking at the blonde man while singing.

He didn't look at his band mate either when they left the studio. He knew there would be no way the other man would feel the same. He was always surrounded by women, sleeping with them night after night. There was no space for anyone else.

They had no idea why, but all the boys felt like it was a good night to party. Probably to get also utterly wasted. So they walked all together to the nearest club, all of them with a cigarette in their hand. They all smiled when the heavy music hit them. They couldn't help but wear silly grins on their faces looking at all the people gathered in this so little room.

Drinks were quickly bought and they wanted to drown themselves in the alcohol. They enjoyed each sip, laughing their heads off together. The singer ordered an army of shots, and they all thought they would have a taste of them too, but they were hoping too much. The Persian looked at them with the widest smile, showing off all his teeth, that he certainly would have never showed sober.

He downed the drinks so quickly that they barely had time to even see them. He shot them a look, and they all noticed the little spark in his eyes, the one he let barely anyone see. He couldn't sit on his seat anymore, he took Roger's forearms in his hands and brought him to the dance floor.

"Let's dance Roggie!" He yelled over the music.

The drummer let out a growl, but still let the smaller man bring him closer. And they forgot about everything, moving their bodies precisely, to the rhythm of the loud music. Then, a bit less disco went on. Both of the musicians didn't really react to it, only thinking about how familiar it sounded. Then, Roger's voice was heard, and they both looked at each with wide eyes. It was the song Fun It. Their own song.

"It's your song!!!" The singer shrieked before throwing himself in the arms of the younger man.

They stayed ecstatic the rest of the night, not stopping dancing one time. Maybe only a few times to continue to drink more and more. The alcohol made their bodies buzz. The two other men stayed sitting, talking to each other, and sometimes looking at their friends and laughing at their stupidity. It was such a good night, none of them worried about a thing in the world.

It was probably the alcohol acting, making the older so confident. He didn't notice it when he got even closer to his friend, their bodies now touching. He couldn't help the images in his head, it was Roger, he was insanely close to Roger. So he danced against the other man for a while, not giving a damn about what was going on with his body. Until he felt himself get incredibly hot, and getting embarrassingly hard.