You Take My Breathe Away (Deacury)

Another chapter I started a while ago! When I mean a while it's like, one year. I actually about this one-shot when I started writing this book! I hope you'll enjoy it!

Freddie's POV:

The little crowd cheered. All the students were reunited for this little show. Ever students had the opportunity to show off their talents. I was there, standing in front of hundreds of people, about to declare my love for my best friend.

"Bucky!" Someone yelled, followed by the laughs of his friends and others.

I tried to find my crush through all the other persons. And I found him, I found his eyes. He was smiling at him. He mouthed to me 'You can do it!'. I smiled back. I hoped he would be smiling after the show too.

I found my other friends in the crowd. I felt lucky, having them to cheer me up like that. The blonde one cheered with his high pitched voice. The poodle one just smiled at me. I knew they would be there even if it turned bad.

"Hello, darlings! Thank you so much for being there tonight for me and the others. I would like to thank my best friend. The one who encouraged me to do this, to get up on this stage and talk to you all, and mostly sing. I know you're gonna recognise yourself. Thank you so much. The song I'm gonna play tonight is really special. It's one of my compositions. I wrote it thinking of you. It's called, You Take My Breathe Away." I said trying to stay confident.

Here we go.

I sat at the bench of the piano. I was ready to either embarrass myself or get good feedback. My fingers hit the first notes on the piano.

Ooh you take my breath away

Look into my eyes and you'll see
I'm the only one
You've captured my love
Stolen my heart
Changed my life
Every time you make a move
You destroy my mind
And the way you touch
I lose control and shiver deep inside
You take my breath away

You can reduce me to tears
With a single sigh
Every breath that you take
Any sound that you make
Is a whisper in my ear
I could give up all my life for just one kiss
I would surely die
If you dismiss me from your love
You take my breath away

So please don't go
Don't leave me here all by myself
I get ever so lonely from time to time
I will find you
Anywhere you go, I'll be right behind you
Right until the ends of the Earth
I'll get no sleep till I find you to tell you
That you just take my breath away

I will find you
Anywhere you go
Right until the ends of the Earth
I'll get no sleep till I find you to
Tell you when I've found you -
I love you

I finished singing and playing the piano. I took a breath. I heard the crowd clapping and cheering. I stood up, looked at everyone and smiled. I didn't have the courage to look at his face. I saw Brian and Roger smiling at me the same as before.

I bowed. I walked away from the stage as quickly as possible. My heart was beating faster than ever. I was scared. I was scared of how he would react to this. If he wasn't feeling the same, I would be losing him. I didn't want to ever lose him.

I went backstage. I changed back from my chic clothes to my casual ones. For the next representations, I stayed at the backstage. I didn't want to go back yet. I didn't want to see his reaction yet.