Help me (Part 2) (Deacury)

3rd person POV:

John got off of his bed. The tears flowed down his face. He hated himself for doing nothing for Freddie. He had the picture of Freddie coughing blood and passing out in his head.

He got off of his bed and went directly to school after preparing himself. When he arrived, he walked quickly to his locker. He took the letter from Freddie and decided to not make the same mistake as in his dream. He opened it.

Dear John,

I'm sorry I'm not pretty
I'm sorry I'm not smart
I'm sorry I'm failing
I'm sorry I'm to blame
I'm sorry I'm worthless
I'm sorry I'm useless
I'm sorry I'm a mess
I'm sorry I can't be proud
I'm sorry I'm a person
I'm sorry I was born
I'm sorry you had to deal with me

John could feel the tears starting to form in his eyes. He couldn't handle to know that Freddie hated himself that much. He went to class. He sat at his seat. He looked at Freddie's seat. It was empty. A lump started to form in his throat. He was more than worried about him.

As the class began, everyone took his seat. The teacher started to talk.

"Don't worry, Freddie is gonna be okay. He overdosed on pills while trying to kill himself." he said.

There was no sounds in the classroom. John was relieved that Freddie was okay but, he knew that it would be happening all over again as soon as he would come back to school.

A few days later

Freddie was back at school. John was right. It didn't stop. It was worse than ever. John went to his locker. He took his things and closed the locker. He heard his name being called.

"John!" Freddie said.

John turned his head to look at Freddie. He had a small smile on his lips. It has been so long since he saw him smile. His black eye was fading a bit.

Before he could answer him, one of John's friend came to him and took him to class. John took a last look at Freddie. He had the head low and tears were running down his cheeks. He walked away.

They had sports at this period of the day so they went to the gymnasium. All the guys started to change their clothes in the changing room. At one moment, one of the guy went to Freddie's cabin. He dragged him out by the arm. Freddie covered his chest with his t-shirt.

John didn't want to watch that. He knew it would end in a bad way. The guy took Freddie's t-shirt from his hand. Scars and bruises. Everywhere. It made John sick. He couldn't believe what Freddie was doing to himself.

"Everyone! Look at that Bucky!" The guy yelled.

Freddie's eyes were watery. He tried to go away but an other boy stood in front of him. John didn't want to watch.

"Where do you think you're going?" The boy asked.

They all made a circle with Freddie in the middle. He tried to escape but they wouldn't let him go. They started to beat him up, like usual. John stayed on the side. He didn't want to let Freddie like that but he couldn't do anything.

The next class, John looked at the seat beside him. It was empty. Freddie was nowhere to be found. It worried him even more. He couldn't stop thinking about the letter he got. What did Freddie wanted to tell him with this letter?

Freddie didn't came at all to the class. When the class ended, John started to search for him. He finally tried to look in the toilet. He immediately heard his sobs.