You don't deserve to live (Deacury)

Paul's POV:

I knocked on the door of Freddie's house. John was out so I was gonna be alone with him. This had to be done. Freddie opened the door. He had a sleepy head and he was shirtless. Disgusting.

"Paul! What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I just thought that we could hang out." I said.

"Sure! Make yourself at home darling!" he said letting me enter.

I sat on the couch waiting for the best moment.

"Do you want anything to drink dear?" he asked.

"Water would be perfect!" I said fake smiling.

He went to the kitchen. I followed him quietly. He grabbed a glass and filled it with water. I took what I needed and walked behind him as he served himself a glass of wine. I grabbed his wrist and turned him so he was facing me. He had wide eyes and he respiration stopped when he saw the knife pointing his heart. He looked scared and I was happy about that. I finally had the control. I could have killed him now but it wasn't enough for me. I wanted him to be dead in his mind too. I wanted him to almost beg me to kill him. I wanted to see him broken.

"Why are you doing this?" he asked shaking.

"Oh honey, when you're not mine you're just... Useless!" I answered laughing.

"How many time do I have to tell you that no one loves you? Brian and Roger don't care about you!" I said.

"You're wrong. They d-do care about me." He said.

"Do they really? When was the last time you saw them? When was the last time they asked how you are?" I said proud of myself.

He stayed quiet.

"That's what I thought." I said.

I tightened my grip on his wrist and he winced in pain.

"Pity. That's the reason why John is with you. He doesn't love you. How could he? How could anyone love you? Look at yourself in the mirror Freddie! I don't see anything attractive! And look at those teeth, they're simply horrible. You don't deserve to live Freddie." I said smirking.

3rd person's POV:

Freddie couldn't help but think that he was right. Deeply, he felt that way. He felt like he couldn't be loved. He couldn't even look at himself in the mirror without feeling disgust. Paul was holding his wrist so hard that Freddie knew that bruise were starting to form.

"Someone is gonna find us before you can do anything Paul." Freddie said trying to stay calm.

"No one is gonna hear you if you scream Freddie! No one is there for you! No one is gonna find you! No one actually cares about you! No one wants you! Paul No one loves you!" Paul yelled.

Freddie wanted to cry. He started to poke Freddie's chest with the knife. Freddie was scared but one question stayed in his mind. Does anyone really care if I die? He couldn't find someone. Someone that he knew that would be sad over his death. That would cry over him. He never felt this lonely.

"Say your goodbyes Freddie. Oh sorry, I forgot that you don't have anyone to say goodbye to." Paul said smiling.

Paul was ready to do it.

"Fred! I'm home!" Someone yelled.

It was John. Paul let go of the knife and Freddie's wrist and he just ran away. Freddie felt like he was gonna fall. He couldn't stand on his feet. His breathe was irregular.

John entered in the kitchen. He saw a panicking Freddie.

"Are you okay Freddie?" he said walking to him.

"Y-yes." he answered.

"I know you're not. You can tell me anything. Tell me what happened." John said, be was a little bit angry that Freddie wouldn't say anything to him.

"No, really, I'm fine. You don't have to worry." he said fake smiling.

"I know you Freddie. You're not fine." John continued getting more angry by the second.

"Can you just let go?" Freddie asked.

"Why won't you talk to me?!" John yelled.

Freddie froze. He could see Paul yelling at him.

"I-I can't." Freddie said.

A couple of tears escaped his eyes and he just ran to their bedroom. He closed the door and locked it. He started to panic. Was John gonna be like Paul?

He sobbed. He lied on the bed and hugged his leg. He wanted to erase this morning of his mind. He was scared that Paul was gonna come back. He was scared of John being like Paul. But, he was mostly scared of being alone. He was scared of John leaving him. He was scared of Brian and Roger leaving him. He was scared of being left by himself.

John felt bad. He was being horrible. Freddie just looked scared. He made it worse. He could hear Freddie sobbing. That broke his heart. He hated seeing him like this.
He wanted to know what made him so scared. He decided tho go see him. He walked to the bedroom. The door was locked. He couldn't tell Freddie to open the door because he never would. He just broke it by running into it.

He saw Freddie, curled up in a ball. He sat beside him on the bed. He turned Freddie so he would be facing him.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you Freddie. Its just that I'm worried about you. " John said.

Freddie nodded. John took Freddie's hand in his. His eyes widened when he saw his wrist. Freddie quickly removed his hand from John's. He knew that he saw his bruises. He couldn't look at John in the eyes.

"What is that Freddie?" he asked worriedly.

Freddie didn't say anything.

"What happened Freddie?" John said sweetly.

"P-Paul." Freddie answered.

He couldn't speak.

"What happened with Paul?" John asked.

"He came and said that we could hang out. I was serving him a glass of water when he just threatened to k-kill me. He had a knife pointing at my heart. He said bad things and he held my wrist really hard." Freddie answered sobbing.

"I-I trusted h-him." he said sobbing harder.

"What did he said to you Fred?" John asked.

He knew that Freddie was affected by his words.

"H-he said that no one loves me and ever will because I was too ugly. He s-said that you were just with me because of pity. He said that I didn't deserve to live and that no one cared if I died." He said still sobbing.

"He's wrong. You're beautiful Freddie. You're not alone. You have a lot of people that are here for you when you need someone. You're never going to be alone." John said.

He took him in his arms. He could feel Freddie's body shaking.

"What if he comes back to try to kill me again?" he said panicking.

"That's not gonna happen Freddie and if it does, I'll be there to protect you."

Freddie felt safe in John's arms. He knew that he would be there to protect him.