24~ All Of You Belongs To Me

•Shanelle POV•

"Thinking of you.." I mumble out loud as I write it quickly in my song book, piecing together some type of melody mentally that could help the song flow more off the tongue. "I know you can tell what's on my mind...oh baby..." I look up to the ceiling as I think of my next choice of words carefully. "And I've been feeling this way...for such a long time!"

As I begin to write down the next lyrics, a loud crashing sound from outside causes my body to jolt in fear. Staring out the gloomy window, noticing the rain pouring down as lighting slithers through the sky, thunder grumbling to prepare for its second crash. I look behind me cautiously at the sound of Mrs. De Passe shifting uncomfortably in her sleep, sashaying around until getting that comfortable spot she was searching here and there for to continue her slumber. When she was unresponsive yet again, I quietly move my thinking area over to the window, admiring how the rain splatters gracefully on my window pane before the thunder makes himself known again with another loud crack from the dark skies.

I look over to the clock when hearing it's light tickings, estimating how much time I had left before going to see Michael for one of our late night talks, first time in a long time. My uncle and Joseph thankfully flew back to California about a few hours ago to get things ready for the boys, business wise, when they return home from the tour leaving the only supervision for us to be Mrs. De Passe, who falls asleep as soon as the clock strikes 10pm, and the few bodyguards the boys have who can't control the boys even if they tried. But even so, we all through a little mental party once seeing these two men pack away their things and head out the door. Tour with the two of them has been so stressful and I'm not the one who is even performing so I can only imagine how the boys feel. With all these rules Uncle Berry keep adding for the boys and me, and with Joseph always angry and frustrated about something, we all haven't been able to enjoy tour like we use to.

Adding together me only having 5 more minutes before having to get up and head out into the hallway, I glare back at the rain, thinking of my next lyrics to add along to finish my song.

"I'm trying, this feeling just won't die..." I begin, "Sha la la la, la la la...make you cry,." I look back over to the clock when hearing it's tickings again and find my mind flooding with images and sweet moments I've had with Michael so far causing a small smile to sketch itself on my face. "It's something that just gets down in your bones...Baby.." I then begin to think about the times we are apart and how empty I begin to feel after me mumbling out that last line. I start thinking of the times before all of this, before him. I find myself unconsciously mumbling out, "And once I see you I can't leave your love alone."

I sit, letting my mind flow freely as ever through the heavy streams of the past and the unknowing future, staring deeply into the ticking clock. So deep in my thoughts though, I suddenly jump yet again from a loud but unusual sound of multiple feet sprinting off down the hall, followed by giggles from what I hear, a girl and low voices of a guy. I get up, creeping slowly out of the dark bedroom to the entrance door to the suite. I listen for the unfamiliar footsteps and voices to fade before opening the door with hesitation aching in my bones. I look to the right, seeing nothing but an empty hallway before quickly spinning my head to the left, catching a glimpse of the boy and girl, rushing around the corner. As I force my ears to listen closely to where they could be going, I find myself humming along to the groovy beat of the People's Choice new single 'Do it any way you wanna'.

I pull myself from the room, still nodding my head along with the bass I hear thumping away. I turn down the corner they took as the music seemed to get louder with every step. It wasn't until reaching a door I know belongs to Tito and Marlon where I suddenly began to realize that the music wasn't in my head, it was behind that door, the door the couple went behind after three hard knocks. I place my ear on the door and start hearing the music a little bit more clearer even over the loud rowdy voices chatting amongst themselves about anything under the sun it seems.