Episode 2

I could've sworn I lived closer to the school as I finally reached my house with a passed out Ryuko in my hands. This looks so fucking creepy...

Realizing I was still naked I walked into my house. It was your standard two-star mansion but with noticeably less... Rich people stuff? I didn't buy any kind of gold statues or massive paintings. It was a nice house don't get me wrong but it wasn't filled with much, aside from some old family portraits and an occasional small painting... I said less not none.

I got dressed in a t-shirt from my favorite band along with a pair of blue jeans as I waited for Ryuko to wake up.

"Oh shit she's still in that outfit huh? I should probably cover her up." I said as I grabbed a blanket from one of the storage closests and rushed over to her.

I came back and... her clothing had changed? Okay this day has just been too goddamn much to think about.

First Ryuko comes in on her second day of school wearing some weird, sexy, bikini thing that apparently is stronger than two-star uniforms. Then, I start hearing weird fucking voices in my head. THEN, my and Fukuroda's uniforms get shredded. AND NOW SHE'S WEARING A GODDAMN SAILOR UNIFORM WITH SOME FUCKING EYE THING WHILE ALSO STILL FUCKING PASSED OUT!?

"Oh my god... What the fuck is going on with my life right now...?"

"(Poor kid... Probably has no idea what's happening but he helped Ryuko out anyways)"

"Who the fuck just said that?" I say aloud as there's apparently a fucking ninja in my house.

"(Wait a minute... You can.. Hear me?)"

"Yes I can hear you so come out before I have to call the police." I say as I realize... That is the stupidest fucking thing I could've said

"(FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE CAN HEAR ME!! You are a saint no a SAVIOR FROM MY SINGULAR CONVERSATION EXISTENCE!!)"

"Well that's cool and all but who and where the hell are you?" I say as I start checking the shadows... Still curious about my ninja theory...

"(Down here! On the couch!)"

"Really Ryuko? You could've told me you were awake." I say as I look at the suprisingly realistic acting "passed out"
girl.

"(Uhm, no I'm ON Ryuko)"

"You can open your eyes now Ryuko. You don't have to screw with me anymore you literally told me you were awake a second ago." I say as I start to wonder how Ryuko got changed so quickly and where she got that uniform?

"(Ugh, no she's wearing me. I thought I had made it obvious.)"

"So I'm talking to your uniform huh? Yeah right, and Mako's gonna have a two-star uniform one day huh?" Not to be mean but, Mako is one of the kindest people I know there's no way in hell she would do that. Back on topic however why is Ryuko's... Uniform... Staring at me... With it's eye...

"(You can stop staring at me now. I know I look strange to you but, it's not like I stare at humans all day long)" the uniform says to me as it animates slightly by contorting it's eye at me.

"Ok there's a simple explanation for this... I am currently high off of my mothers medication and I am about to overdose. I better go apologize to my mother as I die a probably slow and very horrific death." I say as I slowly start walking to my mom's room... awaiting my horrific drug induced death.

"(WAIT NO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME I ONLY HAVE TWO PEOPLE TO TALK TO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME)"

"No thank you clothing demon I shall resign to my fate and see you in cloth hell." I say as I brace for the shock. That never comes...