Episode 17 Everything

(This doesn't really have anything to do with the chapter but I wanna know something. What's your guys favorite part of this book? Is it a certain moment? A certain character? How I've written this? Anything at all. I'd like to know so please tell me if that's okay. But otherwise onto the next episode!)

"Oh ya think I like not knowin' what's going on!? If you bastards had any balls you'd straight up tell me what I wanna know! You caterpillar eyebrowed BITCH!" Ryuko screamed as the entire raid trip force pulled out of the destroyed area.

(Awkward transition I know but because of the recap they full on replayed the scene where Satsuki takes off again)

"Easy Ryuko... We'll get her again. And next time I'll have Yokubo." Ryuko sighed as I spoke.

"Yeah guess you're right... Not gonna lie though I'm feeling super stressed and everything hurts..." She then slowly started leaning on my chest as she looked up to my eyes.

"Care to help a girl out?"

"If you're fishing for a massage I can give you one in a bit ya know?" Ryuko then gave off a sound I can only describe as a soft air siren as she whined.

"But what are relationships for! Come on ya gotta gimme some love every now and then right? So why not now?"

"Well if you really wanna know it's because I dived off approximately.... 2.5 stories to catch you only to then land on my back with your extra weight on me. So my back is as sore as yours right now if not worse." Her gaze then shifted to a pouty one as she half-glared at me.

"You callin' me fat?"

"Ryuko #1 you are the most badass woman I know which means you wouldn't let yourself get that fat and #2 I would still love you even if you did get fat." To further prove my point I picked her up with one arm under her thighs and the other around her back. I then held her close to myself as I sat my head on hers. She then shifted a but before turning away from me.

"Shut up.... You romanticising bastard. Just because I love you doesn't mean you get to do this kinda thing..."

"(What she really means is 'I love you so much please don't ever set me down again so I can snuggle into your arms for the rest of time' there just saved you about 5 minutes of couple banter.)" Senketsu added as Ryuko quickly dug her teeth into Senketsu as she trued to inflict as much pain from him as possible.

As I chuckled I quickly looked to the side to notice Mr. Mikisugi and Tsumugu gazing upon the wreckage of Nudist Beach. Seeing this I stopped chuckling and brought myself and Ryuko towards the two.

"Hah... What a mess..."

"At least we're not dead. And we sure as hell ain't quittin'." Tsumugu replied as Mr. Mikisugi continued.

"Damn right. Way to go Ryuko you fought Kiryuiin to a draw, nice job... come with me." Seeing as how he's still stark naked except for a belt I quickly backed away as Ryuko hopped out of my arms and Mako just stared in shock.

"Woah! Hang on where we goin'?!" Ryuko asked as Mr. Mikisugi continued.

"You heard Kiryuiin she's taking things to the next level. So there's no point in keeping secrets anymore.... It's time I told you everything..." Meanwhile Mako screamed.

"Oh my god! Mr. Mikisugi! Is that you!?"

"Oh right! You haven't seen me sans disguise."

"Mr. Mikisugi are you an exhibitionist? You guys are into the same thing!" Referring to me, Ryuko, Senketsu, and most likely Yokubo. Of course we screamed-