Episode 22 A Battle of Emotion

There we stood, me and Satsuki Kiryuuin on the same side mere inches apart. Her wearing Senketsu, me wearing Yokubo.

On the other side stood my girlfriend, Ryuko Matoi, being worn by Junketsu. Also on the other side was a gigantic crater she had formed by simply landing on the ship's deck.

She had since crawled out of said crater and begun standing on a dislodged piece of metal that had broken from her landing.

I looked around to notice the spare helicopters we had on board had been thrown off of the boat and Tsumugu was now in a collapsed DTR. Most likely due to Ryuko.

As I looked back to Ryuko I noticed she had a small smile until her eyes landed on me. However her staring was interrupted when Satsuki began speaking.

"And to think you were my little sister, once." Ryuko fired back with an energetic voice.

"You're playing that card? Don't make me puke."

"I'm letting you know I won't hold back. I'll crush anyone who becomes a servant to life fibers. Even you!" Ryuko didn't respond this time as she looked over to me again.

"Y/n? What are you doing on Satsuki's side? Don't ya remember? She's the one who used you. She's the one who threw you away when she found out who you are! And now that I'm here, ready to throw Junketsu away so that only YOU can wear me, you're helping her?" Ryuko didn't sound betrayed or hurt at all, instead she simply sounded curious. She was speaking in a tone we were all too familiar with. (Ragyo Kiryuuin... We're beating her ass after doing this right?) Oh absolutely. I spoke up in an attempt to try and break Ryuko out of this... Or at the very least justify what I was about to do to her.

"Ryuko you're not yourself right now. None of this is what you want. If anything you should be tearing that thing off for even trying to wear you, let alone enjoying it!" Ryuko responded happily as if nothing was wrong.

"Well yeah obviously I'll tear Junketsu off. That's where I want you to go! Come on Y/n, don't you wanna find out what it feels like to wear me~? The control, the warmth, I would never be apart from you ever again, come on~. Won't you cone embrace your wife? Master~?" I then started blushing as multiple thoughts filled my head. (Oh my god in any other circumstance YES!) Okay... Calm down, this isn't Ryuko. I took a deep breath in as I responded.

"Ryuko I know the thought of those things would make you blush extremely badly. But I also know that the real you would fully support me beating the shit out of you for even suggesting that.... At least I hope so." Ryuko's eyes filled with shock as her gaze shifted to Satsuki's. Her eyes then filled with what I could only describe as hate, while Satsuki spoke to me.

"Are you ready L/n?"

"As ready as I'll ever be."

"Good, let's begin Senketsu."

"(Right.)"

"Let's get this done Yokubo."

"(Oh god it's been forever since we've had a tough fight~)" And with that I punched my open palm as I felt the transformation begin again, when I opened my eyes I looked over to see Satsuki wearing Senketsu. Surprisingly enough not only did she get the transformation right the first time but she's also holding it. (She must have amazing stamina)

I heard a creaking sound as I brought my attention back to Ryuko.

"I don't know what you did to him but I'm killing you for doing it, Satsuki!" The creaking intensified as the dislodged metal Ryuko was standing on began falling forwards towards Sastuki, who simply pulled out the two halves of Bakuzan.

Before Ryuko could impact Satsuki, I extended my scissor, pulled back my arms, and swung directly where Ryuko would land!

A loud crash echoed throughout the sea as I felt my scissor impact with Ryuko's! I then looked over to see we where in a three-way clash with me and Satsuki on the defending side. Ryujo spoke harsh words as I started pushing back against Ryuko!