Episode 5

After last night I stopped waiting for Ryuko by the entrance to the school and started heading directly to the back-alley clinic to meet with her and Mako. It was a nice change of pace for our morning routine and it honestly gave us a lot more time to talk since we couldn't talk in class for... obvious reasons involving a man with a very low tolerance for rule-breaking.

It was now morning class as we listened to Mr. Mikisugi ramble on about how the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand led to Japan's involvement in WWII as I noticed that Ryuko had passed out while leaning on her hand. She was so cute when she slept to be honest her soft snoring especially... Although the gigantic string of saliva hanging from her mouth I could do without. I wonder how she'd react if I told her that....

As I grew a smile on my face from a new plan to embarrass her a siren went off causing her to stir. I immeadietly wondered what was going as most of the students immeadietly looked out the window. I couldn't see anything in particular, but for some reason I felt a shiver go down my spine... Creepy....

"Life Fiber: Synchronize Kamui: Senketsu!" Ryuko said as Mako had now been taken prisoner by the biology club. They had apparently been planning to use her as a human guinea pig apparently and to be honest I would like to know how the hell that girl functions given how much of an airhead she is. But now it's rescue time as Ryuko had already taken out a few of the members.

"Impossible!" One of the members said as all of the scalpels, bone saws, and etc. they threw simply bounced off of Ryuko.

"Save your little knives for the frogs. It'll take more than that to beat me!" Ryuko said as she simply switched her scissor to decapitation mode and, with one swing, took out the entire club along with the room. As I freed Mako I saw the familiar 'FIBER LOST' kanji in the air.

As we slid down the debris Mako started running after Ryuko. She then flung her arms around Ryuko which caused both of them to fall while Mako screamed "Ryuko you're the best!" I caught up with the two as I saw them dusting each other off.

"Just as usual, you don't need my help." I said with a smile as Ryuko looked my way with a grin. It was then that I saw the red string in her hair again... Goddamit... I then bit Ryuko's hair where the string was and it disappeared.

"H-hey! Why the hell do you keep doing that?" Ryuko whined as I pulled back from her and sat down. Apparently this embarrassed her now as she had a small blush on her face when she said that.

"I honestly have no idea, but if you keep makin' that face I'll gladly keep doing it." I said with a smirk on my face as this made Ryuko slightly angry.

"You bastard! This is another one of your attempts to embarrass me even more?!" She said as I remembered her face from this morning.

"Trust me I'll do every possible thing to see that adorable face... Speaking of which I had no idea you drooled in your sleep." I said with my grin getting wider when I mentioned this morning.
This caught her offguard as she then covered her mouth.

"Urgh, j-just shut up already!" She replied with a less angry more sad look on her face.

"Alright alright I'll stop. I'm sorry." I said with my grin still not fading.

"Thank you." Ryuko said as she lowered her hand, sighed, and then started shrinking her scissor down to a regular scissors size.

"Wooooaaaahhh, when'd you learn to do that! That's so cool!" Mako said with a awed look on her face.

"Yeah well, it's not really that big a deal." Ryuko responded as she had calmed down finally. It was then that Senketsu sighed and started speaking.