10,000 !Not a chapter!

So this book actually got ten thousand reads... I'm honestly kinda confused on how to react. Yes it's not like 10000 people read the book itself. But at the same time this is a major event to me. This book was the first thing I had ever written that I had fully wanted to write.  I honest to god never expected it to get so much traction let alone the ratings it's gotten.

I think the first time I truly realized my book was gaining traction was about a couple weeks ago when I saw it being recommended after I had read a different book. The fact that I had seen it being recommended at all made me pretty happy. I took a screenshot of it even just because I realized that people actually liked it.

So now that I've literally spit stuff you probably didn't want to know about in your face. I want to thank you. Not you as in everyone I mean YOU reading not only this chapter but this book. Of course I love every single person who has enjoyed it I want to thank YOU in particular. I would have never even thought about making another book if this one didn't get so much attention from you guys. Now a few more things and I'm done.

Once again thank all of you for supporting, reading, hell even giving this useless chapter a bit of your time because I've read every single comment you guys send me. So one last time I want to thank you all so much for making this possible. It really has been amazing.

Don't worry about more chapters either I'm currently working on the next few and we're getting REALLY close to a part I've been planning since the third chapter of this book and I'm honestly excited. So thank all of you so much and I hope you have a wonderful day.