Episode 7.5

"Ahahaha! I'm Aizenbo Fughara president of the pingpong club! Check out my... Flaming serve!" It was now morning once again as the newest challenger to the fight club was starting her first atta-

"SEN-I-SOSHITSU!" And the fight's over. It was now routine for the fight club, a.k.a Ryuko, to now fight multiple people per day ranging from the pingpong club to the origami club. It had become so popular that it actually started gaining traction as one of the toughest clubs in the school. Of course that was mostly due to Ryuko's ass kicking and Mako's die hard commitment. She even asked me to help when she didn't need it.

I guess she enjoyed my company. (Or... Now hear me out here.) No. (Oh come on! I didn't even say anything yet!) I said no. (Oh fine.... I guess you could say she enjoyed your cumpo~) NO! BAD PERVERT! (OH YES BERATE ME YOU BEAST~!) Oh my god... I swear I'm gonna cry if this keeps up...

"Y/n?" I sharply snapped my head up as I wondered who called my name. It was Mako and she had a really worried and confused look on her face.

"Are you okay? You sure that fever's gone? It's only been a couple weeks, and we never even figured out what caused it." I bowed my head and put my arm to my neck as I let out a sigh to calm myself down.

"Yeah I'm alright. Just got some weird thoughts running through my head." (You mean sexy~) Oh my god enough of the pervert stuff please I can't put myself through so much bullshit...

"Okay that's enough." Mako took off her glasses as she stood up from her work.

"Whaddaya mean Mako? I mean sure we're almost done but I can keep going for another hour or so." She then got right in my face as she gave a serious expression.

"No you can't. You're obviously worn out so I'm stopping here and you're relaxing right now." She then began to roll up her sleeves and walked over to a couch the family had put inside Mako's new room/office. She then faced me and patted the seat of the couch without breaking eye contact.

"What are you talking Mako I'm perfectly fine it's just some weird thoughts. Okay?" She didn't break her gaze as she continued to stare at me.

"Y/n.... I will throw you onto this goddamn couch..." UHMMMMM OKAY MAKO NEVER FUCKING SWEARS! (HOLY SHIT DO WHAT SHE SAYS!) Seeing the position I was in I begrudgingly sat on the couch EXACTLY where Mako put her hand.

"Okay good. See it wasn't that hard after all silly!" Her cheery demeanour came back as she happily smiled at my compliance.

"Now just lay on your stomach!" I did so and Mako then started acting weird.

"What's wrong Mako? Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah I'm fine, but for the next part... You have to take your shirt off..." Wait... Was she giving me a massage? She's only ever done this a couple of times. And she was the one who taught me massages! A massage from Mako was like a gift from the gods! Was she really that worried about me?

"Oh c-come on s-silly! I can't help you relax if you d-don't take your s-shirt off!" Her smile was wavering and her blush was extremely evident as I took my shirt off.

"Mako... You know you don't have to do this if you don't want to right? I'm perfectly fine." I then heard someone slap something. I looked back to notice Mako had red cheeks with a gentle smile. She started to put lotion on her hands as she began speaking.

"Y/n you're obviously not fine okay? It's okay to be stressed out. You just need someone to help you out of it! Then again everything is better that way isn't it? Whether it's stress, grief, resent, or even heartbreak." She stopped for a moment before putting the bottle down and rubbing her hands together.