Episode Recap!

I'm going to cry after doing this...

"(Hi everyone and thank you for reading A New Challenger up to this point! My name is Kamui Senketsu and I love iron-er being ironed! And I'm a sentient sailor uniform! Welcome to the recap chapter you all knew was going to happen! And is quite appropriate considering how much my author slacks a bit! Ready? Let's begin!")

"(A young man by the name of Y/n L/n searches for the possible cure to his mother's disease that causes her to need constant blood transfusions. During that time he unknowingly discovers Honnoji Academy which has been made by the Kiryuiins and is ruled by Satsuki Kiryuuin herself! Y/n then discovers the Mankanshoku family who he eventually bonds with. A small time later Y/n meets his first ever girlfriend the crazy disciplinary trap developer Maiko Ogure! Who turns out to be a crazy woman! Another year passes and Ryuko Matoi appears searching for her father's killer, someone with a half pair of scissors, she then heads to Honnoji Academy and meets Satsuki Kiryuiin who plans to conquer all of Japan using goku uniforms containing life fibers. But when Ryuko met me Kamui Senketsu she gained the power to fight vile clubs such as boxing, tennis, disciplinary trap development, gardening, rakugo, knife throwing, etcetera etcetera!)"

"(All of this while also forming a close bond with Y/n L/n! Who has undergone a terrible experiment meant to combine more life fibers into humans and become a 2 1/2 star club leader! As well as encountering an almost uncontrollable thirst for the life fibers Ryuko has absorbed with me Kamui Senketsu! It is then that Mako Mankanshoku and Y/n have an intimate moment where Y/n takes Mako's first kiss while still remaining faithful to Ryuko who he is now dating.)"

"(Then there was a battle royale/ election where it is exposed that Y/n has been forced to grow closer to Ryuko and report back to the Kiryuiins causing him and Ryuko to break up. The battle royale eventually lead to Y/n and Ryuko battling the elite four which resulted in a mysterious voice in Y/n's head revealing herself to b-)"

"(ME!!! Kamui Yokubo! And don't worry stud fibers~ I'll take the lead from here~! The two then defeat the elite four with Y/n pulling some quick thinking/ deus ex machina bullshit by eating his uniform and causing me to appear! He then uses me to defeat Uzu Sanageyama and Hona Inumuta while Ryuko defeats Nonon Jakuzure and Ira Gamagori! And right before the two battle it is revealed that Nui Harime, Grand Couturier to Satsuki's mother and Y/n's technical sister is revealed to be the forced killer of Isshin Matoi, Ryuko's father. It is then revealed that Y/n is nothing but life fibers and Y/n's mother Nin L/n is awake and healthy! Y/n then falls into a massive depression realizing his life is a lie while I thrash out in anger at everyone in sight. Needless to say we turn into a monster along with Ryuko and Senketsu... Oh yeah I'm meant to be extremely depressed too... Good thing this isn't canon! Back to you big red~!)"

"(Oh god how did she get here... Anyways! Satsuki then decides it's time to conquer the rest of Japan's schools with her tri-city raid trip while Y/n gets much needed comfort from Ryuko! The two then get back together to fight Satsuki off and get back the scattered pieces of me! Yokubo however is still out of commission causing Y/n to accept the scissor blade gifted to him by Nui! Together the two go through Kobe, Kyoto, and Osaka gathering my pieces and eventually reforming me! Then along with Mr. Mikisugi and Tsumugu Kinagase who reveal themselves as Nudist Beach, a rebellion against clothing, fight an all out war across Osaka! Where it is once again revealed that Satsuki was using the raid trip to expose Nudist Beach as she quickly destroys their base! Or did she?)"

"(And that brings us to.....! The next epsiode! Where the secret to the life fibers will be revealed along with... A mouse!? Hahaha! I'm sure that when you thought recap episode you where groaning in your seats! Well not to worry! Due to Kill La Kills lighting fast pace what would've taken a minute and a half for me to summarize and miss a few major plot points took our author! ...... Oh... Over 750 words.... Oh I'm sure he's fine! In that case see you all again for Episode 17 Everything!!)"

Senketsu was lying... I'm not fine... But I figured I should add this in because of my schedule that always changes. I thought that maybe if people need to get caught up because I haven't uploaded in a long time they can go here! Was this fairly pointless? Yes. Did I enjoy it at all? Kinda. Are we close to getting 1000 votes? Yea- WAIT HOLY SHIT REALLY?

I hope you all have a good day and I'm sorry if this wasn't the episode you were looking for...