Wa-Kamen-Fu

Episode Prologue
《Requiem of the Golden Suit God》

???: "GGGRRRAAAHHHH!!!"

*SHING!*

*CRASH!*

A man with shining Golden armor stood alone, facing an army of horrific creatures that approached him with their claws and swords raised. Eventhough he was alone, and knew he was going to die. He kept on fighting, knowing that if he lost this, the whole world would be at stake.

Gold Thoughts: "Just a little longer! Just need to survive a little longer! Until they get here!"

The man kept on fighting even though he was tired and ready to give up and die, he refused to. He then summoned card into his hand and put them into his sword, causing the sword to speak.

Sword: "SPADE 10! SPADE JACK! SPADE QUEEN! SPADE KING! SPADE ACE!"

He then raised he large sword into the air, causing it to gain a bright golden aura.

Sword: "ROYAL! STRIGHT FLUSH!"

Gold: "TAKE THIS!!!"

The man then spun around, slashing a thousand of the creatures around him, destroying them. But, as soon as he did that, 2 thousand more appeared.

Gold: "Damn! There's no end to these things! No matter! COME ON! YOU THINK THAT THIS IS OVER! I'LL KEEP ON FIGHTING UNTIL MY LAST BREATH! SO KEEP IT COMING! RRRRAAAHHHH!!"

The man as he charged into the hord of monsters slashing left and right destroying them over and over. The man would keep on fighting, he wouldn't stop, no matter how many time the sun set or rose, he would keep on fighting until all these creatures were dead and gone to protect the World of Thirteen. But alas he Efforts seemed useless, as when he destroyed one of them a hundred more took its place. He stood there leaning on his sword panting heavily, tired from fighting day and night without rest. A creature had reached him, it's sword raised ready to finish him off and strike him down. The man was too tired to act or defend himself, he knew that this was his end.

Gold: "I'm sorry my comrades... I did all I could... but... I'm just not strong enough."

*SHING!*

???: "Is that anyway to speak about yourself while on the battlefield?"

The golden warrior opened his eyes and looked up, only to see a giant warrior standing infront of him, clad in white and red armor with a large red and white sword in hand.

Gold: "Heheheh... it certainly is not, what took you so long, Iop?"

 it certainly is not, what took you so long, Iop?"