2

Kate stayed the rest of the day in her new room, unpacking i guess. I satyed with mom and dad and helped them with unpacking boxes contained stuff for the living-room and kitchen. Before going to bed we watched tv together. Mom and dad found some romantic movie and i felt really bored. I texted some of my old friends and liked some posts on Instagram. When mom and dad started to kiss and stuff i decided to go back to my room. All of my cosmetics were still in the boxes. I hate changing houses. This is our fifth house since the old mansion. Yeah, we move into a new house every year. My parents dont have many problems with work or something. Dad is a surgeon, quite successful so it is easy for him to transfer and mom is a psychiatrist. Yeah, it is strange especially when you know that she believes in supernatural herself whereas her job to convince people that there is no supernatural.

I find everything i need and go to the bathroom. Most houses hava a bathroom between two rooms but this house is quite different. There are only two bathrooms: on the first floor and on the second floor. The bathroom on the second floor is between my sister's and my rooms but we cant enter it from inside our rooms.

My sister's room is still closed and i wonder what she is doing. I hope she didnt run away as she did a couple of times before. I take a shower and go back to my room. I dont worry about putting on my pyjamas, i just put a towel around my naked and wet body. When i go back to my room and try to find my pyjamas but it's quite useless. I come up to my window to enjoy the view but like i thought i see neighbours' window opposite mine. I come a bit closer and try to distinguish whose room it can be and out of a sudden someone enters there and i almost jump from unxpectedness. I see a guy in the room,handsome tall guy and i startle as i recognise this guy. It's Hero. Well, i never thought i could be so good at making predictions. And suddenly he comes up to the open window. He smirks and waves closing the window. I hide behind the wall and hope he went somewhere else. I try to calm myself down and in a few seconds come out from my safe place. Yep, Hero is out. Great,now i will have to worry about a guy nextdoor. I wont be able to change my clothes properly! I sigh and go back to searching my pyjamas.