24

The first thing that i feel is pain. My whole body seems to be paralyzed. I open my eyes and look around. Everything looks like to be in fog. I see a ceiling and white walls. Where am i? I raise on my elbows and feel an awful pain in my back.

'Is she alright?' i hear a woman's voice. It is my mom. She is worried again. I see dad next to her. They are both sitting on their knees.

'What happened?' i ask in a raspy voice.

'You fell, honey,' says mom softly and then i remember what happened.

'I saw someone!' i exclaim trying to get on my feet.' I saw someone here!' I manage to stand but i feel dizzy and i feel like i need to throw up.

'In your bathroom?' asks dad.

'Yeah, it was standing right in front of me,' and then i stop in the middle. I realise what i have just been saying. They dont know about my visions.

'What was he like?' asks dad seriously.

'He was...he was dressed in all black, and the face was covered under the hood. I hadnt seen his face before i fell,' i lie and look down i dont want them to catch me on it.

Mom and dad look at each other for a moment.

'I'll call the police,' says dad and leaves my bathroom. My stays with me and i can see in her eyes that she starts to suspect something. Her eyes narrows and lips are pursed. I look away and go to the mirror to check my head. Mom wash the blood of my back of the head and treats the wound. It is not so big to call it with such a big word. This wound is more like a scratch but hurts like hell.

And Sunday was just the repetition of Saturday. The police was looking through my stuff in the bathroom, taking prints and photos. I wanted to ask dad about Kate's cell. I needed to check it and look through the contacts and calls.

I move an armchair to the window and accomodate myself there so as at least i can look at passing by people and dogs. Maybe i will manage to see Hero. When i wanted to call him in the morning dad told me off because this was our problem and we shouldnt have involved some strangers. He took my phone too. And just before the police left i had seen Hero. He got into his car and then it disappeared round the corner. Maybe he went shopping. His mom could ask him. It was just before the lunch time and as i saw him go away i felt extremely lonely. Something happened last night. I try to believe him and his sister. She could be lying i admit it and maybe she is still trying to save me from her brother.

When the police left mom let me take Margo out.she was bored at home all day and mom didnt want us be alone in the street. To my surprise,she and dad have successfully forgotten about my panishment. Margo and i put on jackets and left the house. After yesterday's rain it was a bit freezing. My jeans jacket doesnt seem enough for me. Margo felt good on the other hand.

'Do you think they will find Kate?'asks Margo in her high voice.

'Dunno,' i mumble still being in my thoughts.

'Where did they took her?'

'Dunno. Anywhere.'

'Will they kill her?'

'Jeeez, Margo! No, 'course they wont! Why do you think so? What made you think so?!'

'The blood?'

'I'm sure it wasnt Kate's.'

'But whose then? And if they are really gonna kill her?'

'Jeez, Margo! Can you shut up?! This is bullshit! A total bullshit! Our sister is alive and i'm pretty sure it was just one her stupid pranks and...' i stop right in the middle as i see Mercy right near her house. 'Uhm, Margo, can you wait for me here? I need to say hi to Mercy.' And without waiting my sister to answer i let go off her hand and run to Mercy.