21

A/N 

Sorry for keeping you waiting. Suddenly i've lost my inspiration. 

Saturday morning seems really sunny as i notice when i open my eyes

Saturday morning seems really sunny as i notice when i open my eyes. My body seems so heavy i can barely move it and only then i realise that i am not alone in my bed. I look down in fear and recognise familiar brown hair and long black lashes. It is Hero. What the hell is he doing in my bed? Last night i cought him hugging other girl and they had fun together. So what is he doing in my bed? I get up quickly to move him off me and Hero rolls on his back opening his eyes lazyly.

'What the heck are you doing in my bed?!' i grit.

'You didnt answer your phone and i couldnt reach you

'You didnt answer your phone and i couldnt reach you.'

'But it doesnt give you a reason to come and just lie in my bed. Who let you in?'

'The door was open and i just got inside.'

What has he just said? We were sleeping with an opened front door? What the hell is happening here?

'You mean the front door?' i ask

'Yeah. I thought you' d be more aware after the night before. But then i just pushed it and it opened itself.'

'I saw you with that girl,' i say in a moody tone.

'That's why i am here. To explain,' he sighs tiresome.

I rub my temples. It is too early for his apologies. I try to switch on something else.

'You said you entered through the front door as it was opened wide,' i repeat what he had said before. 'i need to tell dad about that.' I get up and walk through the door into the corridor. I go downstairs and find mom and dad in the kitchen. I open my mouth right in the mid of stairs 'Dad, you knew the front door was opened in the middle of the night. Opened wide.' Dad turns to my voice and walks into the middle of the hall to see me better.

'What did you say, honey?' he asks almost spitting out his morning coffee. I see a mug in his hands.

'someone opened the door at night and left it this way,' i repeat taking more steps down.