I.) Guerilla pt. 1

We are currently at Guerilla fan meeting event. I'am fortunate enough to be a part of this event considering it can only be occupied for 100 people.

As the night time came, the busy street of Seoul began dancing with lights, dimly lit roads were seen because of the lamposts, faintly twinkling stars above the sky because it can some times be hard to witness stars in the sky of Seoul.

Checking the time I realized I came here as soon as I heard they were coming here. I have no problem waiting if it's for the people I love.

The staff came first as they organized the place, the security came in after to ensure the cameras, and safety for us blinks and for the girls.

The weather today is pretty bad because it's so cold but it's alright though, the reason for my arrival is worthy.

As we patiently wait for them to arrive, the staff kept reminding us for the safety measures to be followed in order for the event to run smoothly.

The time came and I saw 4 individually beautiful girls walk in fornt of us. I was so lovestruck in the moment, it won't sink in to me as I kept pinching myself. Chaeyoung and I held eye contact for like 10 seconds before the other fans came in between us causing the contact to break. It felt...different? But a weirdly good kind of different.

Do you know the feeling of going to a toy store when you were a kid and seeing that specific toy you badly wanted, you can't keep your eyes away from it the first time you saw it. You want it to be yours right there and then.

Or the feeling of going to your grandmas house in a cold family trip, the aroma of freshly baked goodies are filling up your nostrils as you walk closer and closer and seeing the delicious cookies stacked up nicely in a plate, smoke evaporating from it. The feeling of home

As I was daydreaming on the spot, I thought to myself,

'A great philosopher once said,'

'"fall in love with their eyes cause eyes are the only things that don't age, so if you fall in love with their eyes you'll be in love forever."'