XXXVII.) rosé solo

Timeskip

" (★BREAKING) Dispatch reveals EXO's Chanyeol & BLACKPINK's Rosé are dating! "

" BLACKPINK K-pop singer Rosé stars in new teaser for solo single "

" VX ENT introduces their new artist which made their sales increase like a rapid fire! "

You and Seulgi have been dating for a couple of months now. She helped you cope up with the anxiety and despair that the break up had caused you. On the other hand, Jae-won helped you to establish your own financial needs by promoting you to some famous photographers around the globe, which helped to make your name be heard to high selling magazines and companies since you resigned working in YGE ever since it went bankrupt.

That made you purchase a new place to stay and a car, but your new girlfriend can sometimes be needy so most of the time you find yourself staying at her place whenever she's on her day-off.

Now, the famous company in the making is currently VX Ent which topped the former famous companies back in the day like, JYP, SM, and YGE. Some of their artists are still working but the paycheck isn't enough to survive for a month. So most of the time, the VX Ent company has alot of teenagers audtioning mostly at an early age.

As for your best friend Jeongyeon, she and Sana have been through a lot but still going strong together. Jeongyeon has her own stable business now that is enough to put food on the table, while Sana also works at Seulgi's agency since her works were seen and praised the day you went out together.

As for Rosè, you haven't heard that much from her but you could see her name on the internet almost everyday, her name is scattered everywhere but you payed no attention to any articles since you're busy building the life that was once got wrecked because of her.

Your pov
"Thank you!" I gave the florist a curt nod before heading towards my car.

I placed the bouquet carefully in the passenger seat as I drove towards my girlfriends company.

I hummed the melodies of the music playing inside the car as I tapped my fingers above the steering wheel. Making me nostalgic remembering the day I ask Roseanne to be my girlfriend. Sighing, I drifted my gaze to focus on the road and to drive smoothly onto my destination.

//

I greet the staff members as I made my way towards the elevator. I straightened my posture and fixed my clothes while looking at my reflection in the elevator walls.

I walked my way towards my girlfriends office holding her some food and some flowers with a little note inside.

I knock on the door 3 times before opening it.

Seulgi's back is faced infront of me while she types something on her computer, when she heard the door creak she turn her head towards my direction as I kissed her head.

"Baby I brought you some lunch! And oh- flowers for you." I placed my gifts for her as she stood up and gave me a proper hug. She nuzzled her face into my neck and I could feel her inhale my scent.

"Thank you for these baby. And thank you for visiting me, my tiredness just faded." She pulled away her head and she looks up at me pouting.

I gave her a passionate kiss as we sat down the sofa inside her office as I joined her eat the lunch that I brought.

//

"You're doing really good right now baby, the company is being recognized around the world!" I exclaimed at her

We decided to just lounge around her office and talk about our day until her lunch break is finally over. What am I even talking about? She's the boss, she can declare her lunch break on her own schedule.

"Y/N, it isn't about me, the reason why my company is being heard is because of my artists, I'm just here to help and to be an instrument for them." She replied while munching on the left over fries from earlier.

We continued talking and eating while cuddling on the couch until we both heard the front door open as I looked at my watch, it says 1:30pm, so the lunch break is finally over.

"Seulgi-ssi, sorry I'm a bit late. Here, I got the song composition that you reminded m-"

That voice.

The person stopped talking which made me curious as to why, so I looked up to see a tensed up Chaeyoung infront of me.

Park Chaeyoung. She haven't even changed a bit. Her honey-like aura is still radiating through her. Her angelic voice is still the same as to when the last time she sung me a lullaby. She's still the Rosé I knew, my past lover Rosé.

Seulgi's pov
Rosé, my lucky charm in this company. A very sweet girl that can capture the attention of almost everyone. That includes my girlfriend Y/N.

The atmosphere thickens with just gazes flying around as our communication.

Do they know each other?

"Ah, yes Chaeng. Just put it on my table and be ready we'll start recording for a bit." I told her and a visible gulp was seen from the naked eye

The poor girl nooded, her eyes still glued to Y/N as she was hesistant to move from her place.

"Oh, let me introduce you to my girlfriend. Y/N this is Rosé my first solo artist, Rosé this is Y/N, my girlfriend." Upon hearing my words, she finally tore her gaze to her and landed onto me.

Chaeyoung's pov
I can't believe I've never met Y/N all through these years of me working in this new company.

And boy, she looked the same. Her energy was still there from where I left her in misery. But now the gaze she gives to me, she now give it to someone else; and that someone is Seulgi-ssi, my boss. My freaking boss.

This is driving me wild. The universe really makes a way for us to cross each others path huh? Does she ever read those articles about me? Part of me hopes so, but the other part og me hopes not because that would create a huge mess. It's good to just have a clear and blank image to show her after all these years.

Your pov
Truth is, all of these articles scattered everywhere about her, the only one I paid attention to, is her dating scandal. Another promise she broke.

what would be the future for us?

--

a/n: hello helloooooo my first time making a solo album cover for rosé kekeke and no that dispatch photo is fake.

anyway, for those who put my story in their reading list, those who votes everytime, those who waits for the next chapter to publish, for my silent readers, for the comments I just want to say I can see you all and I love you for giving me the warmest support and validation for a beginner like me.

thank you all so muchhh. i think this book is so close to an end.

ALSO, ROSÉ SOLO FUCK YG