XXXV.) sorting things out

Your pov
I woke up having a massive hangover from the party last night, as I scrunched my eyes scanning the place wondering where I'm at.

I'm sitting in an unfamiliar bedroom and it is neat and fancy as hell. I groaned and stood up as I pick up my clothes on the ground and that's when it clicked, as I was grabbing them one by one, the memory from what happened last night flashed back from my thoughts that made me smile absentmindedly.

After I finished dressing up and brushing my teeth, I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and checked the time. Holy shit I'm late for work.

I silently ran my way towards the exit and called a cab to go to the company.

--

Today is Monday, that means I get to see her again at work. I decided to have a closure with her simply because we both deserve to talk things out.

I fetched my phone to see if I have a message from her yet but none, so I made my way to the elevator to go to the studio.

//

"You're late again!" ahjussi Cha scolded me for the first time, again. For all these years that I have been doing good at work, today is the day I failed him because of being tardy.

"I'm sorry ahjussi. I promise it won't happen again." I looked down in embarrasment, afraid to see the rage in his eyes.

"You should be. Or else I'll be forced to fire you." He said flatly while his left hand is on his hips and the other is pointing at me concealed with madness.

I nodded at him as he let go of me in his office to finally do some work.

//

Chaeyoung's pov
Y/N is late again. She should be here by 7 and it's already 9 in the morning. She's never late like this unless she has some problem.

Why am I worrying too much? Of course her problem is me, you're so dumb Rosé.

"Ladies! time to change your wardrobe." Our stylist announced as we made our way to the dressing room

I wanted to ask Sana regarding Y/N, but she seems to avoid my gaze whenever I'll approach her.

I slumped back on my seat as I let my make up artist to do her work and kill my time.

//

After finishing everything and just adding some final touches, I heared the door opened very loudly.

Everyone turned their heads to the door and a panting Y/N appeared while her mouth is a bit agape and her chest is visibly heaving maybe from running.

"I'm very very sorry for being late." She mumbled in one breath as she curtly nodded to all the staff she sees

She walk past by me and I could smell a strong, velvety and very womanly withered perfume from her clothes which seemed foreign to me.

The sweet and light scent of my past lover is nowhere to be found.

She slinged the strap of the camera to her neck as she prepared and fixed all the equipments for the photoshoot.

She looks like a mess. And why is she wearing a leather jacket during work days? She only wore casual clothes before and her hair is ruffled. Oh my god, don't tell me. Did she have a one night stand last night?

//

Your pov

She walks out to the dressing room wearing a vintage ruffle dress while holding a burberry bag for Billboard magazine.